The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Midwifery Liverpool John Moores 2018

Anyone applied of Liverpool John Moores for 2018? I have an interview next week and I'm really nervous. Anyone else heard anything?
I also have an interview on Monday next week (4th Dec) xx
Liverpool
Reply 2
I’ve applied but not had anything through yet😬 when did you send your application off?
I sent mine off a few weeks ago. I heard within a few days. Good Luck xx
Reply 4
I’m really hoping I hear soon! I sent mine off about a month ago now x
Reply 5
Original post by CharNicole33
I sent mine off a few weeks ago. I heard within a few days. Good Luck xx

My interview is on the 7th December. Good luck with yours. How are you preparing for it? I've done some research on hot topics but it's really hard to know what they're looking for.
Reply 6
I’ve got an interview on the 5th, dreading it as my daughter has been really poorly for over a week now so haven’t been able to prepare as much as I would have liked. I heard back after a few days
Reply 7
Original post by cmac29
I’ve got an interview on the 5th, dreading it as my daughter has been really poorly for over a week now so haven’t been able to prepare as much as I would have liked. I heard back after a few days

Good luck and I hope your daughter gets better soon 😊
Reply 8
Hey, hope everyone's interview went well?
Good luck with your interviews everyone :smile:
Original post by CharNicole33
I also have an interview on Monday next week (4th Dec) xx

How were the maths and english tests?
Original post by Shirley0703
My interview is on the 7th December. Good luck with yours. How are you preparing for it? I've done some research on hot topics but it's really hard to know what they're looking for.

How was the test? Really nervous for mine
Has anyone heard back from John Moores yet?? I had my interview on the 5th of december and heard back with an offer one 2nd of Janurary! Hoping to find others starting with me in sept! :smile: God luck if anyone if still interviewing. xx
Has anyone had a response after interview? My interview was December and I haven’t heard back yet x
Reply 14
Can anyone who's had an interview tell me how it was? What were the tests and interview structure like? thanks x
Original post by Katie_mcshane98
Has anyone had a response after interview? My interview was December and I haven’t heard back yet x

I have my interview in December too and I still haven't heard anything. I keep telling myself that no news is good news :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending