sophieemariee18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have a history essay to do due next week, '"Harold Wilson was more successful than Edward Heath at resolving Britain's problems in the 60s and 70s" Explain why you agree or disagree"' and I need help for what to put for Wilson.

I was going to write about Wilson with the Trade Unions and Wilson with the economy and then the same subject topics for Heath's argument but for Wilson and the economy I don't really know what to put except the devaluation of the pound. Help?!?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sophieemariee18)
I have a history essay to do due next week, '"Harold Wilson was more successful than Edward Heath at resolving Britain's problems in the 60s and 70s" Explain why you agree or disagree"' and I need help for what to put for Wilson.

I was going to write about Wilson with the Trade Unions and Wilson with the economy and then the same subject topics for Heath's argument but for Wilson and the economy I don't really know what to put except the devaluation of the pound. Help?!?
What were Britain's problems in the 1960s? The question as written doesn't seem to restrict your answer to the economy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sophieemariee18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
What were Britain's problems in the 1960s? The question as written doesn't seem to restrict your answer to the economy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was going to also include the Trade Unions and the problems in Ireland. The economy was going to be part of my paragraphs
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any other problems?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.88%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (6)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.76%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.82%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
32.35%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
23.53%

Watched Threads