The Student Room Group

Need help with UCAS application ASAP!

I am having some trouble with the education section of my UCAS application. I stated that I have and will be attending my current college from 2016-2018. However, when I say that my qualification date for Biology and Chemistry was June 2017, it tells me write my practical grade. I have not had my practical exam as I have only just finished my AS exams and the practical exam will be in 2018. When I then change the qualification date to 2018 or 2016, the practical grade disappears but I did not do my AS exams in those years.
Original post by Juvanile
I am having some trouble with the education section of my UCAS application. I stated that I have and will be attending my current college from 2016-2018. However, when I say that my qualification date for Biology and Chemistry was June 2017, it tells me write my practical grade. I have not had my practical exam as I have only just finished my AS exams and the practical exam will be in 2018. When I then change the qualification date to 2018 or 2016, the practical grade disappears but I did not do my AS exams in those years.

are you sure you done AS not mocks? because with the new a level system you can either do AS or A-Level you can't do AS first year then A-Level in your second year. (exerts maths and other few)
Reply 2
on education you need to put down all AS subjects including the ones you brought to A2 AND your A2 Subjects with pendimf grades so your predicted grades can be put in, also you are not obliged to disclose your module grades or scores that it voluntary only Grade at AS is required.
Reply 3
Original post by mohamedben0203
are you sure you done AS not mocks? because with the new a level system you can either do AS or A-Level you can't do AS first year then A-Level in your second year. (exerts maths and other few)

That is only the case in England. I am doing the WJEC Wales specification where we do AS and A2 in separate years
Reply 4
Original post by M4cc4n4
on education you need to put down all AS subjects including the ones you brought to A2 AND your A2 Subjects with pendimf grades so your predicted grades can be put in, also you are not obliged to disclose your module grades or scores that it voluntary only Grade at AS is required.

Thanks for the help but do I list the practical grade as "not relevant" for my AS grades?
Reply 5
what practical grade? do you mean the overall grade you got?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending