Jw123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
ok So im currently in the 2nd year of sixth form, after as levels. I did as level BTEC ICT level 3 (edexcel) for the first year and I dropped it. So i'm no longer doing it for my a levels.

do i select "BTEC Subsidiary Certificate" or "BTEC Extended Certificate (QCF)" on ucas.

ty
Jw123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
bump
Colafusion
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You’d pick the one with the least marks, as it is a btec as.
Check with your teacher though.
btectutor
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How many units did you complete in the first year and did that include the core units?
Sub Cert would be 3 units including core units and Ext Cert would be 9 units including core units.
I would pop into the exam office as the certificates for last year are due to be issued any time now, or ask your BTEC tutor from last year.
yellowcopter
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jw123)
ok So im currently in the 2nd year of sixth form, after as levels. I did as level BTEC ICT level 3 (edexcel) for the first year and I dropped it. So i'm no longer doing it for my a levels.

do i select "BTEC Subsidiary Certificate" or "BTEC Extended Certificate (QCF)" on ucas.

ty
If you did the single BTEC ICT equivalent to 1 AS Level, that would be the Subsidiary Certificate. Extended Certificate is equivalent to 1 full A2 level.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (8)
15.38%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (11)
21.15%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (4)
7.69%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (8)
15.38%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (4)
7.69%
I think it's an unfair expectation (16)
30.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.92%

Watched Threads