The Student Room Group

Girlfriend wants a threesome what do I do

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years and she wants a threesome with another girl. She's bi, I'm just not sure if this means she's bored with me or if it means she wants to explore her sexuality without 'cheating' on me?

of course most guys would say yes to this kind of offer without even thinking but I want to consider the emotional impact of this too

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is many a guys dream, don't ask questions and do it! You will attain lad status for eternity.
If you aren't comfortable with it, tell her that. She should respect you enough to either accept it isn't going to happen, or (if she feels strongly about it) she'll break up with you.
Reply 3
Talk it over with her

No other answer is valid.
Original post by Napp
This is many a guys dream, don't ask questions and do it! You will attain lad status for eternity.

Dream a little bigger, darling.

Original post by Anonymous
of course most guys would say yes to this kind of offer without even thinking but I want to consider the emotional impact of this too

Not necessarily true at all.
You need to talk about it and find out why. Do it only if you feel 100% comfortable
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years and she wants a threesome with another girl. She's bi, I'm just not sure if this means she's bored with me or if it means she wants to explore her sexuality without 'cheating' on me?

Attachment not found
Dump her, she's getting bored of you
Talk to her about it. If you're uncomfortable then you should say no as the consequences could destroy your relationship.
Reply 9
If you aren't comfortable with it, you should tell her that. Don't let her pressure you into something you don't want to do.
Reply 10
What are her mates like?
I know its always been a fantasy of hers, I've only recently considered it, just wondered what other people thought.
Reply 12
Original post by hezzlington
Dream a little bigger, darling.

Not necessarily true at all.

How about no?

She's just a freak in the sheets and sexual ! Plain and simp.

You have been blessed with a golden opportunity. Go for it!
the key is communication. it's far better to talk to her than strangers in a forum.

however you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable. don't just go along with it because you feel that's what most men want.if you don't want to do it then don't do it. if she can't respect that then she's not worth it.
See, dreams do really come true !!!...looks like you have found a keeper !!! :tongue:

Nahhh, go for itttttt, maybe ask about some ground rules, her with her and you with your non-girlfriend. This is something that really will be a what-if moment, if it is a Ross from Friends moment then at least you get a threesome out of it.
Other girl should be bi too as if she is a lesbian it might be a bit fishy
Ugh. This is why bisexual people are viewed negatively in the LGBT community.
Reply 19
What js wrong with you man?, get in there and **** the **** out of both of them for God sake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending