CBD oil sold by Holland and Barrett Watch

username3591462
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
CBD plus contains 2.75% CBD, I've absorb too much of that oil through my skin, I feel like I'm a bit high even though doesn't get you high, it has some trace amounts of THC, in the oil I've got too much on my skin and I feel strange.
Broken Scene
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Some of the 300MG or 1500MG oil from Endoca does incredible things for anxiety, especially when I'm stressed.

https://www.endoca.com/en-gb
yesmynameis
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
deal me some
gobbo888
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by superpertrico)
CBD plus contains 2.75% CBD, I've absorb too much of that oil through my skin, I feel like I'm a bit high even though doesn't get you high, it has some trace amounts of THC, in the oil I've got too much on my skin and I feel strange.
It has to be cold pressed to preserve the medicinal properties.
Subville
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Absorb it sublingually. Hold it under your tongue for as long as you can (10 mins if possible) Don't have any medications for two hours before or after. If you're looking for topical - there are balms you can buy.
tid55
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
cbdhealth.org.uk can help you get stronger CBD products
Seb345
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I use CBD oil for my mood swings and constant panic attacks. It's helping me to stay relaxed without the whole THC effects. Of course when you overusing you will get a little bit high because the oil even cold-pressed still has trace amounts but usually, it's not the case. Actually I that is very good medicine for the treatment of any nerve diseases. I recommend it to try every one, who has depression or anxiety, o even soft insomnia. Cbd is a great choice in these situations. I take mine here https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-...d-vape-juices/
Last edited by Seb345; 1 week ago
mirrightf
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I personally never tried CBD but I have friends that get excellent results taking CBD tincture internally for anxiety. They swear by it. They say it has changed their life for better
brittanymarshel
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I bought some of that CBD oil to help with sleeping. I tried it during a tricky phase at work and it helps me poker face through some very tricky meetings. It’s also good for long stressful journeys.
Last edited by brittanymarshel; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (363)
66.97%
No (179)
33.03%

Watched Threads