The Student Room Group

PwC Business insight week 2018

Hi all, this is for anyone applying for the PwC Insight Week 2018

Which location is everyone applying for?
What did you get for your online test scores?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you heard back yet?
Original post by Aaron Kazi
Hi all, this is for anyone applying for the PwC Insight Week 2018!

I'm applying for at the London office and for the online tests I got 'area of strength' for both and met the assessment criteria. Just waiting for an email for the next stage :smile:

Hi, I'm applying too. I haven't completed my application yet though! What are they testing?
Original post by NateRiver
Hi, I'm applying too. I haven't completed my application yet though! What are they testing?

Hiya! i've applied but haven't done the test yet - i think they test non-verbal and numerical reasoning? *also, love your profile picture & username :smile:
Original post by kawaii sashimi
Hiya! i've applied but haven't done the test yet - i think they test non-verbal and numerical reasoning? *also, love your profile picture & username :smile:

Hmm, that sounds quite interesting.

And thank you :biggrin: I'm quite a fan of Death Note :h:
Reply 5
Did people use all 500 words for the sections on 'why PwC?' and 'why the Business Insight Week?'
Original post by GuruG123
Did people use all 500 words for the sections on 'why PwC?' and 'why the Business Insight Week?'

i didn't use all 500 for both bits, but, you need to make sure you dn't write too little either. at least 300-350 words should be okay, i think
im confused abt the as and a level sections as we havent done them yet?
Reply 8
What a level subjects do you guys do

I’m applying (y12)
Reply 9
Maths further maths economics Russian
Original post by Aaron Kazi
Hi all, this is for anyone applying for the PwC Insight Week 2018

I'm applying for London, and I just sat the online tests and got 5/5 in both. Where are you applying for?
Did you use up all 500 words ?
How long after applying should I hear back? How do I do the online tests?
Original post by Laurynv08
How long after applying should I hear back? How do I do the online tests?

Once you've filled out the form you should get an email with a reference number pretty much straight away. As for the tests, log into your account and click on the assessments tab
Once you've filled out the form you should get an email with a reference number pretty much straight away. As for the tests, log into your account and click on the assessments tab

Aw thanks! I had the reference number but wasn’t sure what to do with it!
where is the application form, for the business insight week? can someone please send a link. thank you
Original post by hannah33333333
where is the application form, for the business insight week? can someone please send a link. thank you

https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/school-jobs/jobs/work-experience/business-insight-week.htmlOh
What kind of topics did people write about for the "Why PwC?" Question - I am somewhat scared of being too cliche.
Reply 18

What subjects do you do I got 3/5 and 4/5 well done on your scores
Original post by timif2
What subjects do you do I got 3/5 and 4/5 well done on your scores

Thank you and well done yourself. I do maths further maths history and economics. You?

Quick Reply

Latest