The Student Room Group

PwC Business insight week 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by timif2
You didn’t read the email properly

If it’s a school leaver programme or something, they’ll get back to u within the deadline or within 5 days of the time frame advised in the posting
Where did you apply to?
I applied to London
Reply 61
Original post by Joe-Mac
I applied to London

Will probs take longer as it’s more competitive mate, I think you’ll be fine...how’d you prep for the tests?
Reply 62
Original post by timif2
Will probs take longer as it’s more competitive mate, I think you’ll be fine...how’d you prep for the tests?
I went through some practice questions on that elearn thing, then I did the mocks and then I did the real ones. The mocks I found to be really helpful as you can get some of the same questions on the real one
Does anybody know the exact timings of the day as in the email it says approximately 4 hours but on the my account bit of the website it says between 9:30 and 16:00??
Original post by GuruG123
Does anybody know the exact timings of the day as in the email it says approximately 4 hours but on the my account bit of the website it says between 9:30 and 16:00??

I’m pretty sure the 9:30 to 16:00 are the opening hours and the 4 hours is the approximate timings of the day, most of the day you’ll be waiting around apparently waiting for your interview and assessments
I did the mock tests and got 3/5 for each. How am I supposed to improve?
Original post by flower_dai12
I’m pretty sure the 9:30 to 16:00 are the opening hours and the 4 hours is the approximate timings of the day, most of the day you’ll be waiting around apparently waiting for your interview and assessments

Do we have an interview that day as well? The email didn't mention one
Do we have an interview that day as well? The email didn't mention one

It said it could be a individual exercise instead of a group one and even though it doesn’t mention it I’m still preparing for competency questions ect
I did the actual tests and got 3/5 in both.... I really think I should've got 4 or 5/5 in the numerical though. Very disappointed in my score.
Reply 69
Ave still not got a reply back from them
Reply 70
Email contradicts itself..is there going to be diagrammatic reasoning or just numerical and verbal
Anyone got an assessment day in Bristol or know of anyone who does? 😬 on the 13th February
Reply 72
Did anybody have a telephone interview??
I am also in for the assessment day on Friday =)
Anyone know what these 'selection days' are?
Reply 74
There’s no tests for London Friday AC just called up

Can someone else call them up too to make sure
Original post by timif2
There’s no tests for London Friday AC just called up

Can someone else call them up too to make sure

What did they say we were doing instead then as quite a big component of the day sounded like tests?
Reply 76
What did they say we were doing instead then as quite a big component of the day sounded like tests?

There are no form of assessments throughout the day. Just shadowing apparently, which is still pretty good :smile:

Feels a bit odd though, why shadow now if we shadow for a week in the summer...there might b a secret interview call them up pls
Original post by timif2
There are no form of assessments throughout the day. Just shadowing apparently, which is still pretty good :smile:

Feels a bit odd though, why shadow now if we shadow for a week in the summer...there might b a secret interview call them up pls

I agree it does feel weird - a whole assessment day for a one week long work experience
When did you guys who got a call for the assessment centre finish your application, and what scores did you get?
Original post by Moriayo
When did you guys who got a call for the assessment centre finish your application, and what scores did you get?

Got a email Thursday lunch time and got 3/5 on both, it’s not always about the test score it also depends on how strong your cv and question answering was in the application.
I thought I wasn’t going to get it due to my average scores but I managed to get a interview for Friday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending