Does being shorter means girls won't find you attractive? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Honest answers pls, it's no shame to have preferences, I just want to know. Literally all girls online say they want a tall guy. Even really short girls.

Do they just settle for shorter men? (clearly at least some shorter men have gfs) is it just an online thing?

By shorter I mean shorter than 5'10'' or the average height for men.
amaraub
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Facial looks > Height

And not ALL girls will only go out with tall guys.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I'm about 5"10 so I'm gonna be watching this thread
Changing Skies
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Definitely not. Not all girls only want tall guys, myself included. We all have different preferences, and I don't understand why some girls place so much importance on height (and I'm sure some can't understand why girls like me don't care, too).
Xopher_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh you're definitely gonna die virgin. Scientifically proven.
5stardishes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you're average height then tbh it's fine. Once you're below average then you'd have to be really good looking to make up for it
marzipan1030
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m a short girl and I don’t really care much about height- as long as he is taller than me- be it by an inch or 3 inches or more- he doesn’t need to reach 5’5 etc. Personality is the most important thing really
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
imundercover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly...I wouldn’t WANT to date a guy smaller than me. Personally, I’m really attracted to tall guys (a lot of other girls are too) BUT that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t date a shorter guy. It honestly, in my opinion, just depends on the guys personality and the “looks” or “height” aren’t as important. (And no..I’m not just saying that, that’s genuinely how I feel)
Maker
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Any man under 5' 10" will die a virgin, women prefer tall convicts and murderers over shorties, fact.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Must be at least taller than me or same height or else adios babes
And im short anyways so lool
Ellyott
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Some girls give a ****? some don't? like I'm 5'11 so just above average but I still get some girls saying I'm short but at the end of the day these girls are hardly 'wow' they are just picky!

Like I'd rather date a girl who doesn't give a slightest **** about height than some girls that do? like if a girl is unwilling to date you just because your short, you saved yourself a lot of work and they need to stop being so narrow minded.

I oddly find taller girls tend care less about height than say average girls? as they are in the similar situation (no guy wants to date a girl taller than her apparently)

If your referring to dating apps e.g. tinder than girls will be like that but its too do with the whole submissive dominant roles of male and female! Girls are like this when it comes to sex!

All honesty there will be girls that reject you but that benefits you more than you'd think, your height basically filters out the narrow minded girls so you can find girls who look beyond that! plus short guys live longer! (most old people are pretty short!)

girls basically can be like this and its pretty acceptable however, if you say you dont want to date a fat girl, your pig according to most females. however very double standards since weight can change but heights static!

Just be confident and look at it from a different view! it really does make the difference and in turn helps your confidence!
angelfox
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you're ugly but 6'2 that's probably better than being good looking and 5'5
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're not short at 5'10" OP.
Miss.Unknow
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Had a crush on a guy who was shorter than me and im 5'7
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
Cannot believe there are 5'10 guys here who think they're too short. I'd say you're on the taller side if anything. Generally guys 5'7 and over aren't going to have much of a problem. Believe it or not, a lot of girls favour confidence and personality above all. If you're 5'6 and under then just target short girls.
I'm 5'6 and my ex was 5'7 and his height was never an issue for me, I never noticed until my friends said but even now I don't think of it. I also know that as a 5'7 guy he is able to get plenty of girls. Generally confidence is the main thing.
JoshNilsson
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m 6’5” pretty beefy guy and I’ve never experienced this thing that women like taller guys, then again I have been in a relationship for over 3 years so I guess i wasn’t looking
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
5ft7, rip, although in my experience it hasn't let me down, just means the short jokes work both ways 😂
That said, I haven't dated someone taller than me
JDieMstr
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
5'7 Hobbit race checking in.

From my experience.....just don't go for girls taller than you and you're sorted. If yer brave, go for it but be warned, your chances will look bleaker than the future of USA under Trump (unless you got 11/10 face).
ApexX
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
5'11 so imma be watching this thread.

Most girls I've talked to prefer taller guys for hugging and kissing etc.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
5ft10 is fine, seriously.

5ft5 or under, you're screwed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
21.88%
The paper was reasonable (419)
43.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (185)
19.09%
It was TERRIBLE (153)
15.79%

Watched Threads