The Student Room Group

Floral’s blog...

Hi everyone :smile:

This is where I post anything I like and talk about things that I am passionate about. This helps.

This is a link to my old blog (I deleted the other account)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4805414

Maybe this might inspire others to do the same because blogging can help you express yourself and be heard.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It’s okay not be okay.
A levels are so much work smh is it even worth it I think ...
Oh it’s back :biggrin:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Oh it’s back :biggrin:

You’re goddamn right it is :biggrin:
Queen of giving good advice and not taking it myself
Original post by FloralLuxe
Queen of giving good advice and not taking it myself

Don't worry, it's far easier to give advice than to take it :lol:
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Don't worry, it's far easier to give advice than to take it :lol:

Yeah I know that already, I’m an expert in this field :smile:
I think I wanna be a counsellor but the salary is too low and I need money to buy lots of caramel shortbreads..
IT pisses me off that what the social services told my family has now been said to everyone and now everyone is talking about me! I’m seeing some people for who they are (good and bad)
IT pisses me off that what the social services told my family has now been said to everyone and now everyone is talking about me! I’m seeing some people for who they are (good and bad)

Did you request your counsellor not to disclose what you say to your family? Tell your family not to tell anyone, tell them it's private between the immediate family.
Did you request your counsellor not to disclose what you say to your family? Tell your family not to tell anyone, tell them it's private between the immediate family.

It was my doctor and yeah I did. He told me that he won’t tell anyone without my permission and he did. It’s already too late. My mums friends , family in freaking Somalia know and it’s stressing me out.
It was my doctor and yeah I did. He told me that he won’t tell anyone without my permission and he did. It’s already too late. My mums friends , family in freaking Somalia know and it’s stressing me out.

I'd request a new doctor immediately, he violated doctor patient confidentiality.

Tell your parents to stop telling everyone lol.
I'd request a new doctor immediately, he violated doctor patient confidentiality.

Tell your parents to stop telling everyone lol.

Actually it wasn’t my doctor , it was the counselling services he referred me too but they had a talk with me over the phone and told me they won’t tell anyone not even my parents and they did. But now I think about it, I’m sorta glad they did because other lives may be at risk if I didn’t say anything.

I have but they’re not listening
Why do people think that you can just forget about something so bad that happened in your life that they just don’t understand!!! I wish it was possible but it’s not.
I ruin everything.
I AM fully done with this world. FULLY FULLY FULLY FINISHED. I cba. I hate the people. I hate everyone and everything
My life is full of regrets. Full of fake people who don’t care about me. Full of guilt and pain. And who can you even talk about to these days? Everyone is bloody judgemental or they will just tell other people without my consent. I’m sick of people telling me they’re always here for me but when it comes down to it.. they’re not the people they say they are. I’m sick of the same words “stay strong” and people ignoring me. People leaving me. People telling me that I’m overreacting. People not taking me seriously. I hate this world and all the evil in it. I hate that i have to forgive people who made me like **** and I’m immature For holding a grudge. I’m sick of complaining and not doing anything about it. I’m sick and tired of failing. I hate false hope. I Hate how I’m always paranoid. I hate that I trust people so easily and regret it just as quick. Whatever ...
So many thoughts going through my head right now...
there are acc so many devils in this world but in human form. the nicest loveliest people with the brightest smiles can be undercover devils. ugh✌️

Quick Reply

Latest