The Student Room Group

Floral’s blog...

Scroll to see replies

..I waste so much time on my phone even tho it’s dry af. It has probs impacted my eyesight. Or maybe it’s because I don’t eat carrots everyday like I used to.
Mendhi is the new tattoo
Got henna done and badada im lurving it:cool:
Original post by FloralLuxe
Got henna done and badada im lurving it:cool:

ooo what is the henna art of? :h: also what's a badada? :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor
ooo what is the henna art of? :h: also what's a badada? :biggrin:

I meant bararadada.. it’s The McDonald’s slogan thing :tongue: https://youtu.be/eBlD2N_AwgI
I meant bararadada.. it’s The McDonald’s slogan thing :tongue: https://youtu.be/eBlD2N_AwgI

oml how did I not get that xD Now I'm reading/singing it out :biggrin:
Should have got the im lovin it logo put as henna on you :tongue:
Original post by Kraggor
oml how did I not get that xD Now I'm reading/singing it out :biggrin:
Should have got the im lovin it logo put as henna on you :tongue:

Then kill myself afterwards lol
Then kill myself afterwards lol

OMG NO!!!!:cry2::cry2::cry2:

No maccies henna!:laugh:
Original post by Kraggor
OMG NO!!!!:cry2::cry2::cry2:

No maccies henna!:laugh:

It was your idea :wink:
It was your idea :wink:

Not to kill yourself omg! :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor
Not to kill yourself omg! :biggrin:

Loll :smile:
I need a big loan of 20 dollars
I have to stay in Somalia or Kenya for at least 6 months because my somali is embarrassingly hilarious! Before I get married lol
I have to stay in Somalia or Kenya for at least 6 months because my somali is embarrassingly hilarious! Before I get married lol

Good luck :rofl:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Good luck :rofl:

Haha thanks 😂
Cash😍🤑
Man.. I just watched Chris Brown’s documentary and I think everyone should watch it. Rihanna hit him first and honestly what he did was disgusting but we really need to stop blaming everything on the man. They were both wrong and I wish he was as popular as he was before.
Sometimes you just have to accept the not so good things about yourself because there is just no point in stressing about things you have little to no control over. God has made me like this and I’m fine with it. I can’t control my sensitivity and I can’t fix some physical things about myself and that’s okay. I think you guys know what I mean when I say things. Tests will happen and who knows, tomorrow something horrible could happen to me and I’ll cry about it but how i deal with it afterwards is what counts.
lol I’m always acting like I’m a YouTuber and putting on an accent and talking about things like there’s a camera!
I had a really long sleep and I’m still so tired wtf

Quick Reply

Latest