The lack of spirituality in western politics

Watch
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Pavelovska)
Man made systems always fall down in the end.
Yep.

Like the Greek gods, the Roman gods, the Norse gods...

The Abrahamic gods are no different, it's merely their turn.
username3186268
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Its amazing how cohesive and all encompassing the ancients texts of Islam and Christianity actually are. All the problems of the current day can be mitigated by application of the Quran/Old Testament. Whether we had a traditional white christian party like the BNP or a Mufti Menk style guru, either way that would be preferable to the satanists we currently have at the helm.
Yeah, we should have leaders who believe in stories and fairy tales. Next time a political candidate talks about “Humpty Dumpty” or “Jack and Jill” they will get my vote!
Drewski
Rep:
?
What is wrong with saying that morality should be the defining core of a party's manifesto? All of our state services are over-stretched largely as a result of hedonism and the satanic assault on the family. Being run by divine law would be the best thing ever for godless societies like UK, Aus, Sweden.
Yawn.

When you troll, it helps to be original.
username3186268
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What is wrong with saying that morality should be the defining core of a party's manifesto. All of our state services are over-stretched largely as a result of hedonism and the satanic assault on the family. Being run by divine law would be the best thing ever for godless societies like UK, Aus, Sweden.
You can have morality without believing in god.

But I forgot how moral UK was before 1950 with the empire, Bengal famine and massacring people who didn’t accept our god! The crusades are great examples of morality! All in God’s name! What about rape culture being defended in Egypt by Muslim scholars? Very moral.

I cannot wait for my doctor to prescribe me “daily prayer” to cure cancer.
Drewski
Rep:
?
You're a satanist i know that much.
And it's so much more fun.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Happily however there are some white societies, like rural Poland, who have not yet been entirely contaminated in this way.
And you're welcome to disappear there any time you like.
Heyok
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Christian Democratic Union is the largest party in Germany.
username3186268
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Be there as it may pre 1950 the country ostensibly was a white christian one and people identified themselves generally as Christian. This sort of unwritten moral code permeated society and the wider moral discipline. The worst possible thing to have happened was the seperation of church from the state IMHO. All we see now is endless instant gratification; satanism permeates every facet our our society. Happily however there are some white societies, like rural Poland, who have not yet been entirely contaminated in this way.
Please tell me how the UK was better before 1950 when the church lost a lot of its control over the UK population due to the question “what omni-benevolent god would allow WW2 to happen?!”

By the way the Church of England hasn’t been separated from the state yet. Hopefully it will soon.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Don't take it seriously. Troll the troll.
Bored123456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What is wrong with saying that morality should be the defining core of a party's manifesto? All of our state services are over-stretched largely as a result of hedonism and the satanic assault on the family. Being run by divine law would be the best thing ever for godless societies like UK, Aus, Sweden.
You don't need to be religious to be moral.
Drewski
Rep:
?
House!

...was I the only one playing buzzword bingo to this numpty's inane rambling?
Bored123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pavelovska)
the world wars were financed on both sides by jewish banking interests with people like paul walberg and prescott bush supporting both sides. These zionists always play the dialectic; capitalism v communism/nazism v democracy/islam v edl. Every time they control both sides because these sabbatean frankists have been profiting from blood and vice since biblical times. All of them descendents of the killers of christ.
(((shut it down)))
username3186268
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The world wars were financed on both sides by Jewish banking interests with people like Paul Walberg and Prescott Bush supporting both sides. These zionists always play the dialect; capitalism v communism/nazism v democracy/Islam v EDL. Every time they control both sides because these Sabbatean Frankists have been profiting from vice since biblical times. All of them descendents of the killers of Christ.
JESUS WAS A JEW.

But you support the Old Testament? Which is primarily based upon the Tanakh (believed by Christians and Jews to be the word of God).

Your argument doesn’t make sense. If you are gunna argue something make sure you know what you are talking about otherwise you are just stupid.
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Be there as it may pre 1950 the country ostensibly was a white christian one and people identified themselves generally as Christian. This sort of unwritten moral code permeated society and the wider moral discipline. The worst possible thing to have happened was the seperation of church from the state IMHO. All we see now is endless instant gratification; satanism permeates every facet our our society. Happily however there are some white societies, like rural Poland, who have not yet been entirely contaminated in this way.
Considering poles come over here in droves, I'd wager something isn't quite working for them over there.
Bored123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
All the same we need specific guidelines on marital conduct, credit, diet, finance - Quran its all there. It is the best tool there is to clean up the welfare state and NHS.
Quran also has many calls for violence to non-believers, so you think a country should force a religion onto its people or get violent towards them?
GovernmentEarner
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What loser makes a thread like this
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lmacwilliam)
Yeah, we should have leaders who believe in stories and fairy tales. Next time a political candidate talks about “Humpty Dumpty” or “Jack and Jill” they will get my vote!
this hetero-normative oppression must stop. now.
999tigger
Report 3 years ago

Its amazing how cohesive and all encompassing the ancients texts of Islam and Christianity actually are. All the problems of the current day can be mitigated by application of the Quran/Old Testament. Whether we had a traditional white christian party like the BNP or a Mufti Menk style guru, either way that would be preferable to the satanists we currently have at the helm.
Out of interests what nationality/ ethnicity and religion are you?
Which countries would you point out as examples to follow?
Bored123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I dont even see violence towards the unpure as being necessarily a bad thing. Perhaps this is what is needed against those pushing alcohol, transgenderism, homosexuality and militant promiscuity.

Bible has its fair share of blood thirsty verses. Certainly the Talmud does aswell when it talks about treating goyim like cattle and only jewish souls being pure etc...
I don't push any of those which you listed and I am an atheist. Am I pure to you?

As I'm an atheist, you won't find me defending the Bible. All religions are fundamentally the same.
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I dont buy that at all. Polish immigration is being pushed by Marxist social engineers who wish to tarnish this country and equalise the european continent on the road to becoming part of the global NWO. Plus it is mostly the labour end of the polish market that tends to come over rather than the managerial class.

Definitely the social environment in Poland is a lot healthier than here; few single mums, no half breed ******* kids, no BLM or street fundraisers/charity shops. I would suggest that the EU is complicit in diverting UK infrastructure lock stock and barrel to Poland.
There is absolutely nothing marxist about flooding a country with unskilled foreign labour. It simultaneously benefits the bourgeoisie, who have an abundance of labour now willing to work for pittance, while ****ing over the workers who now have to compete more for less pay.

It's not marxism you're describing here, it's unchecked capitalism.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed