The Student Room Group

Girl wanted to know how I feel? I'm confused?

This girl I kind of like and I have been texting and snapping for a while now, we get more personal everytime, and generally things have been going well. We haven't had many chances to talk in real life cause of different schools and we are both busy.

Anyways so last night we were chatting for a good while when I decided to put one of those “sb an emoji and I will fill the chart out for you” on Snapchat. So she replied to it and I fill it out, checking off the things like I think you're cute, I had a crush on you, I might kiss you, stuff like that, trying to be semi lowkey but not at the same time. And after she saw it, she just stopped snapping me and she didn’t reply to the story.

So like does this mean she doesn’t like me that way after all? (I was beginning to think she might) but my thinking was that she wouldn’t reply to the story if she didn’t want to see if I say, ‘thought she was cute’ or ‘could see us dating’ so like she wanted to know, and the only reasons I could think she would want to know is if she feels the same or suspected me of liking her.

My friends assured me she is just in shock (in a good way?) and it will just ‘take time’ but I’m not so sure.
Reply 1
Original post by Canadaboy
This girl I kind of like and I have been texting and snapping for a while now, we get more personal everytime, and generally things have been going well. We haven't had many chances to talk in real life cause of different schools and we are both busy.

Anyways so last night we were chatting for a good while when I decided to put one of those “sb an emoji and I will fill the chart out for you” on Snapchat. So she replied to it and I fill it out, checking off the things like I think you're cute, I had a crush on you, I might kiss you, stuff like that, trying to be semi lowkey but not at the same time. And after she saw it, she just stopped snapping me and she didn’t reply to the story.

So like does this mean she doesn’t like me that way after all? (I was beginning to think she might) but my thinking was that she wouldn’t reply to the story if she didn’t want to see if I say, ‘thought she was cute’ or ‘could see us dating’ so like she wanted to know, and the only reasons I could think she would want to know is if she feels the same or suspected me of liking her.

My friends assured me she is just in shock (in a good way?) and it will just ‘take time’ but I’m not so sure.

Perhaps she's trying to think of a way to respond to it or maybe she really doesn't like you in that way. Don't bring it up again, just pick up a new conversation in a couple of days and see how she responds to you.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Perhaps she's trying to think of a way to respond to it or maybe she really doesn't like you in that way. Don't bring it up again, just pick up a new conversation in a couple of days and see how she responds to you.

She's currently acting like it didn't happen, as in she's acting no different and is still talking to me like before
Original post by Canadaboy
She's currently acting like it didn't happen, as in she's acting no different and is still talking to me like before

And are you okay with that? Maybe pretending it didn't happen, or at least, pursuing a healthy relationship without directly dealing with what happened, is what's best for you :h:

You never know what could happen in the future so don't lose hope okay?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Thrillanthropist
And are you okay with that? Maybe pretending it didn't happen, or at least, pursuing a healthy relationship without directly dealing with what happened, is what's best for you :h:

You never know what could happen in the future so don't lose hope okay?

Yeah I guess it's better than her confronting me about it lol, it's just that now I'm left to wonder. And yeah, I haven't got a clue what will happen in the future, but I'm stuck in between knowing she wanted to see how I felt about her, but not knowing why.

I will definitely ignore it and act like it didn't happen unless she brings it up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending