The Student Room Group

Can I get onto an AAA course while predicted AAB?

Hi . I am doing French, Psychology and biology and am predicted AAB respectively. I am also doing an EPQ to show commitment and interest to psychology despite it not being considered as part of my offer for leeds.

The entry requirements for leeds are AAA. Is there a chance in hell ill get an offer?
Original post by Max Titterton
Hi . I am doing French, Psychology and biology and am predicted AAB respectively. I am also doing an EPQ to show commitment and interest to psychology despite it not being considered as part of my offer for leeds.

The entry requirements for leeds are AAA. Is there a chance in hell ill get an offer?

Its unlikely as normally you should be predicted such to get an offer. Although thats not to say they might look at your application and think its worth giving a lower offer/that its amazing. However, that only happens for exceptional students. Its something you have to speak to the department directly about/ where you can get the best answer rather than on here :smile:

give the admissions number of leeds a bell on the ol blower
I think you have an 85 percent chance of getting the offer given that you are doing an epq too. I would definitely recommend you to apply however if you do get the offer it may be taking the epq in the offer too.They would offer you AAB with the epq at a certain grade or they give you the AAA offer, you then need to meet it.
Original post by mehmet_3q3
I think you have an 85 percent chance of getting the offer given that you are doing an epq too. I would definitely recommend you to apply however if you do get the offer it may be taking the epq in the offer too.They would offer you AAB with the epq at a certain grade or they give you the AAA offer, you then need to meet it.

but only apply if you are sure that is what you want.
I think there's a pretty good chance you'll get an offer. Universities always give out offers to people whose predicted grades are lower than their entry requirements, especially when it's only one grade off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending