The Student Room Group

Children’s Nursing 2018

My UCAS application finally went through last Friday and I was wondering how many people have already started having interviews and offers (I’ve applied for Birmingham City, Swansea, Surrey and King’s College London)? I’m waiting for two Surrey and Swansea and have interviews for the other two!
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
Good luck with your interviews!
I applied to Southampton, Surrey, Bournemouth and brighton. I've had interviews for Southampton and Brighton and been invited to Surrey but Bournemouth are taking their time! They asked for extra info which I sent them ages ago but not heard anything back yet!
Good luck with yours too! When did you send off your application? Have you been to an open day for Surrey?
Thanks, had an offer from Brighton but really want to go to Southampton so got my fingers crossed!

I sent it off about 3 weeks ago now.

No I haven't been to one, have you?
Not yet if I get an interview I’m hoping to have a look around then, congratulations on the offer!!
Original post by ffionnjacksonn
My UCAS application finally went through last Friday and I was wondering how many people have already started having interviews and offers (I’ve applied for Birmingham City, Swansea, Surrey and King’s College London)? I’m waiting for two Surrey and Swansea and have interviews for the other two!

I had an interview there yesterday (Swansea) for adult nursing and there was a few there having interviews for child nursing. you should hear back pretty quickly, I heard within a few days of applying.

Good Luck!!!
(edited 6 years ago)
How did it go? I’m assuming that I haven’t gotten in at this point. I hope you get a place!!
How did it go? I’m assuming that I haven’t gotten in at this point. I hope you get a place!!

I think it went well! The interview process was quite laid back and I worried over nothing really.
I heard one of the admission officers say that they had another day this week of interviews and then they recommence in January, so don't give up hope yet! You will definitely hear from them. I sent my application off beginning of October.
Original post by Nataliekay83
I think it went well! The interview process was quite laid back and I worried over nothing really.
I heard one of the admission officers say that they had another day this week of interviews and then they recommence in January, so don't give up hope yet! You will definitely hear from them. I sent my application off beginning of October.

When did you get an interview offer? Here’s hoping but I don’t have much faith, where are you from?
I had an interview offer about a week after I applied. I actually got a conditional offer yesterday afternoon starting September 1st so excited!!
I am from Tredegar. What about you?
Original post by Nataliekay83
I had an interview offer about a week after I applied. I actually got a conditional offer yesterday afternoon starting September 1st so excited!!
I am from Tredegar. What about you?

I’ve heard back from Swansea now! I have an interview in January 😊 I’m from Wrexham, Congratulations for the offer 💗
I knew you would hear back!! good luck!! the interview process was pretty straight forward. You have a group activity, then a role play activity where you will have to talk to an actor and then a one to one interview.

All the best!!
I have just received an interview invitation from Plymouth 😬😬😬
Original post by LaurMitchxx
I have just received an interview invitation from Plymouth 😬😬😬

Well done!! Where else have you applied for? 💛

W
Well done!! Where else have you applied for? 💛

W

Thankyou, Just Plymouth as I am a mature student and have family commitments x
Original post by LaurMitchxx
Thankyou, Just Plymouth as I am a mature student and have family commitments x

Well good luck with everything and I hope you enjoy the course xx
Well good luck with everything and I hope you enjoy the course xx

Same to you x
Hey, I applied to Swansea about four weeks ago and I heard last Thursday and have an interview on 5th January. I am so nervous about it plus if I get a place means moving my family for three years.
Original post by Anita183
Hey, I applied to Swansea about four weeks ago and I heard last Thursday and have an interview on 5th January. I am so nervous about it plus if I get a place means moving my family for three years.

Hi! I have my interview on the 5th too!! I’m nervous about it because of the group interview and I don’t actually have my GCSE certificates so I’m worried they’ll just tell me to go away and reject me. Do you have children? xxx
I have three children. Plymouth have put me on hold for interview due to not having my English GCSE yes but will have that by Aug. What time is yours? Mine is at 1.

Quick Reply

Latest