The Student Room Group

how to get a girl to like me

Well i think she likes me as a friend already but like how do i get to develop feelings for me?? She says that she doesnt date girls but she'll have sex with them??? And she admits that all men are trash so why cant she see the obvious option??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluemadhatter
Well i think she likes me as a friend already but like how do i get to develop feelings for me?? She says that she doesnt date girls but she'll have sex with them??? And she admits that all men are trash so why cant she see the obvious option??

Keep hanging out and be flirty with her

Good luck
how could you stand to be around somebody who thinks all members of a certain biological group are "trash"? doesn't that repulse you?

You can't make a girl like you bro, women can sense desperation a mile off.
Original post by Jimbo Jones
how could you stand to be around somebody who thinks all members of a certain biological group are "trash"? doesn't that repulse you?

no because i think men are trash too

Original post by Guy_Specs
You can't make a girl like you bro, women can sense desperation a mile off.

lol im a girl too

lol im a girl too

I didn't realise

Looks like i am of no use anymore
Nah that’s unnatural. If being yourself isn’t enough then leave it. She sees you as a friend.
Original post by FloralLuxe
Nah that’s unnatural. If being yourself isn’t enough then leave it. She sees you as a friend.

:sad:
:sad:

Sorry...
Also, I also say “men are trash” but I’ll end up marrying one so it’s not entirely true
Sorry...
Also, I also say “men are trash” but I’ll end up marrying one so it’s not entirely true

same probably... well a 70% chance

let me guess: you hate white people too?
same probably... well a 70% chance

Are you the one who said you wanted to become a nurse?
Reply 12

****ING GAY
Are you the one who said you wanted to become a nurse?

i did yes but i changed my mind, they are unfortunately over worked and under paid :sad:
Reply 14
She says that she doesnt date girls but she'll have sex with them???

female logic at its finest....
i did yes but i changed my mind, they are unfortunately over worked and under paid :sad:

With experience, you can earn up to 40k no lie...

Anyways, what career are you interested in now?
With experience, you can earn up to 40k no lie...

Anyways, what career are you interested in now?

occupational therapy :smile:

lol im a girl too

What have you done for the world precisely that justifies your position as a beacon of morality, insofar, that you think your judgement extends to such an authority that you can deem half of the world's population to be "trash"?
Disgusting
You cannot; she doesn't date girls.

And what do you mean by "admits" men are trash as if it's something factual and not opinion?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending