Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm thinking of applying for human geography at royal Holloway and was wondering what it's like to study there!
    E.g are the lecturers good, are the courses enjoyable and what's life like at the university!
    Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Eleanor1999)
    Hi,
    I'm thinking of applying for human geography at royal Holloway and was wondering what it's like to study there!
    E.g are the lecturers good, are the courses enjoyable and what's life like at the university!
    Thanks
    Hi Eleanor,

It's great to hear you're interested in studying Geography at Royal Holloway! I'm not sure if you've seen, but you can actually chat to some of our current students on our website. Louise is currently studying a MSc in Practising Sustainable Development after studying her BA in Geography, so she might be a really good person to chat to about the department, course and her own experiences of student life.

You can chat to her here!

Summer

ReputationRep:
    Hey did you end up applying for human geography? I'm going to start studying human geography there in september

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2305)
    Hey did you end up applying for human geography? I'm going to start studying human geography there in september
    I put it as my insurance in the end, so maybe see you there???

ReputationRep:
    Ahh maybe let me know! Would be nice to know of someone to begin with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2305)
    Ahh maybe let me know! Would be nice to know of someone to begin with
    Will do! And yeah it'd be nice to know someone! Maybe create a specific thread to meet people going next year??

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I currently study geography at RHUL and the department is great with the lecturers really having a wide range of interests within the realm of human geography! Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 5, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.