Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im in year 12 and got my test back and his is what I got

Biology - A/B. And. B
Chemsitry - C and C/B
Maths: A* and B

Different grades is different paper topics so far .

How Can I improve . I wanted to cry when I saw my biology ( im not a troll btw)

Did any of you guys achieve similar grades at the start of a level ? Did you improve and if yes how ?
storm95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i don't see how this is bad...you're still doing AS so you have time to improve. maybe id just focus on re doing chemistry. this is a lot better than me lol
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
This makes me feel great. I hate myself because I keep getting **** bio grades and by that I mean Ds.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
This makes me feel great. I hate myself because I keep getting **** bio grades and by that I mean Ds.
Oh no I’m truly sorry . You can do this
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Oh no I’m truly sorry . You can do this
I don't know why your feeling this way tbh, the grades aren't bad.
qam
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes it is not bad to other people an i understand that this might be cry worthy for you. there is a big gap between gcse and a level and if youre not happy with your grade you can only simply work harder and achieve better grades !

best of luck,
gigi x
Ellyott
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm normally quite sympathetic but this is actually taking the piss. Like I really sucked at yr 12 I managed to recover but your just being a **** to those who try and struggle to do well in yr 12 currently! grow a stiff upper lip and stop attention seeking.
Ellyott
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
On a real note, if you want to improve just do past paper question from the old spec as you have access to more question there, just go over where you went wrong, and make notes and focus on questions on that topic, but I honestly think your just being extremely pathetic and realize that at this rate you can look at UCL, imperial, bristol, warwick unis.

I once beat a kid that went to cambridge in a bio test, he got a D and I got a C. you have plenty of time. theres no need to worry.
qasim-96
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im in year 12 and got my test back and his is what I got

Biology - A/B. And. B
Chemsitry - C and C/B
Maths: A* and B

Different grades is different paper topics so far .

How Can I improve . I wanted to cry when I saw my biology ( im not a troll btw)

Did any of you guys achieve similar grades at the start of a level ? Did you improve and if yes how ?
You hate yourself because you got a good set of results? Cool story bro. Try being me.

It’s only a test. Your exams aren’t till the end of the year so you have plenty of time to revise and practice.
meorkea
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=Kevin Hodge;74856062 Your exams aren’t till the end of the year so you have plenty of time to revise and practice.[/QUOTE]

don't give him bad/destructive advice

start early- slow and steady wins the race
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ellyott)
I'm normally quite sympathetic but this is actually taking the piss. Like I really sucked at yr 12 I managed to recover but your just being a **** to those who try and struggle to do well in yr 12 currently! grow a stiff upper lip and stop attention seeking.
I’m sorry that aiming for A* and so I’m not happy with my grades . Who said I’m not struggling and trying ? I study a lot so getting a B was disappointing for ME .I understand where you come from though
Ellyott
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I’m sorry that aiming for A* and so I’m not happy with my grades . Who said I’m not struggling and trying ? I study a lot so getting a B was disappointing for ME .I understand where you come from though
I admire you attitude to aspire however, I don't think you thought process is particularly healthy. Plus some can find this very distressing.
Ellyott
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just keep a clean head, theres plenty of opportunities, least its not the actually exam!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (95)
27.3%
England (114)
32.76%
Belgium (28)
8.05%
Germany (39)
11.21%
Spain (8)
2.3%