John Milton hall? Watch

Ryouga
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Any good, reason I say is im currently in Warrington but its a dump but I have later lectures so thinking of getting shuttle bus in when needed.

My disgusting room in Warrington is £65 a week not including food, and John Milton is £115 a week inc 3 meals a day 7 days a week, is a new room, fantastic furniture, en suite etc.

As I say well my lectures start at 10am 3 days a week and so I can get the shuttle bus back

I could get a £68 a week room in Bouverie Street inc all bills and wireless broadband but the rooms not that big and not as nice. Gorgeous female tenants though!
Gaylei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol about the female tenants! ha ha ha
John Milton Hall is new because he died and when he did part of the roof fell in! no joke! ask anyone he died in 2006!

There are plenty of rooms around but in chester but being in chester makes it pricy, why not have a look for some private rooms around warrington? if I had space you could lodge with me but I dont so you cant! lol
preciousillusions
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Gaylei)
lol about the female tenants! ha ha ha
John Milton Hall is new because he died and when he did part of the roof fell in! no joke! ask anyone he died in 2006!

There are plenty of rooms around but in chester but being in chester makes it pricy, why not have a look for some private rooms around warrington? if I had space you could lodge with me but I dont so you cant! lol
:laugh: Whattt? Where did you hear that?

I was in John Milton last year .
Ryouga
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Like all student places the food goes missing, I had a pizza in the freezer last week, went to have it last night and it was gone, and there was loads of notes telling people not to touch their food, as the night before everyone went drinking and when they came back ate all they could find lol

Its niceish there, the lads I stay next to are fine apart from one who is constantly hyper lol,when he went away for the weekend it was quiet! then he came back Tuesday and was kicking football about again lol
preciousillusions
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It used to be an all girls halls up until this year.
Gaylei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by preciousillusions)
:laugh: Whattt? Where did you hear that?

I was in John Milton last year .
In 2006 I was in my final year and John Milton died, at the same time the roof of John Milton Hall fell in, it was raining and stuff too.
Ryouga
Rep:
?
Yeah knew it was a all girl one till recently.

The boys rooms are massive but dull, have old fashioned windows and blinds instead of curtains, wheras the girls rooms are a bit smaller but have proper new double glazing and proper curtains and better furniture.

Still lol
preciousillusions
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, i knew there had been some damage and flooding the year before we were there but never heard of this man John Milton who died! Some of the toilets on the top floor burst last year too and damaged some of the rooms on the floors below.

The most annoying thing about JM is the difference in room sizes and the fact that you pay the same rate (well we had to). I had a tiny room which i didn't mind but thought it was unfair that i paid the same as those people with rooms like 3 times the size!

We had lovely cleaners last year .
Ryouga
Rep:
?
Lol well when i moved in noone told the cleaners and 2 days after they came in thinking room was empty and I was in bed and they freaked out and got one of the lads in room next to me to come in and check.

Yeah my room is massive but not perfect. Its too big for what I need, if it was in 2 parts it would be nice but one big massive room with furniture in corner and rest of room bare isnt nice.

Plus the old fashioned windows and stupidly though there is tv points in every room they dont work!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads