Does he like me? Please answer and have a good day Watch

Student1311
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey! Thank you so much for reading this, I really need the help....

So there is this guy that i've liked for a few months now, but I am not able to tell if he likes me back. He definetely looks at me, looks at my feet to see where they are pointed nd everthing, but there are some things that make fme feel otherwise. For example, he doesn't really try to be where I am on purpose, which is a big thing you'd do when you like someone. Moreover, during class if he faces the opposite way, he only turns back once or twice if not any times to look at me Ik this seems childish but im so confused! Thanks once again!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
In my experience I'd say he's either shy or trying not to let on that he likes you too much. Haha chill out though and don't be afraid, why don't you make a move and talk to him?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Student1311)

So there is this guy that i've liked for a few months now, but I am not able to tell if he likes me back. He definetely looks at me, looks at my feet to see where they are pointed nd everthing, but there are some things that make fme feel otherwise. For example, he doesn't really try to be where I am on purpose, which is a big thing you'd do when you like someone. Moreover, during class if he faces the opposite way, he only turns back once or twice if not any times to look at me Ik this seems childish but im so confused! Thanks once again!
Insufficient evidence to say either way. I would suggest talking to him about random stuff and flirting with him.
username3585844
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Student1311)

Maybe he just likes you as friend and is shy around people he's unfamiliar with?
Student1311
Rep:
?
Thanks for the reply! It's just that don't get too many opportunities to talk at school, so it's really hard too do that

(Original post by Anonymous)
In my experience I'd say he's either shy or trying not to let on that he likes you too much. Haha chill out though and don't be afraid, why don't you make a move and talk to him?
Student1311
Rep:
?
Thanks for the reply I will try my best though it be hard ......

(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
Insufficient evidence to say either way. I would suggest talking to him about random stuff and flirting with him.
Student1311
Rep:
?
Hopefully he is shy around people he is unfamiliar with!! We aren't close friends either so I hope this works out thanks for the reply !!

(Original post by iTzYoBoY)
Maybe he just likes you as friend and is shy around people he's unfamiliar with?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (61)
14.95%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (41)
10.05%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
19.12%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (59)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (125)
30.64%

Watched Threads