The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford University - Occupational Therapy 2018

I’ve just had my offer from Salford for OT :smile: so exciting! I loved the University when I visited & thought the course here sounded really good! Anyone else applying for the same for September 18? Where else are you applying for?
I've applied for OT, and got interviews at Sheffield Hallam and Bradford. I've applied to Salford , Liverpool and Huddersfield... hoping to do OT at Huddersfield ! Good luck :smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by kadieclaire
I've applied for OT, and got interviews at Sheffield Hallam and Bradford. I've applied to Salford , Liverpool and Huddersfield... hoping to do OT at Huddersfield ! Good luck :smile:

Oh great good luck with your interviews! I’ve applied to Liverpool too but not heard back yet! Let me know what the interviews are like, it’s so nerve wracking isn’t it but I’m sure you’ll be fine! Where abouts are you from? :smile:
I'm sooo nervous ! The interviews are individual and group tasks. So nerve wracking! I'm from Manchester, I've not heard anything from Liverpool, Huddersfield or Salford yet so just hoping I here some offers soon !
Reply 4
Once you’ve had one interview you’ll know what to expect for the others :smile: im obsessed with checking my emails for updates haha hoping Liverpool offer interviews soon! Salford are pretty quick at getting offers out so I’m sure you’ll get one soon!
Original post by abbi298
Once you’ve had one interview you’ll know what to expect for the others :smile: im obsessed with checking my emails for updates haha hoping Liverpool offer interviews soon! Salford are pretty quick at getting offers out so I’m sure you’ll get one soon!

Have you had any interview yet? Yeah I keep checking UCAS track to see if I have any offers 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending