Catmeat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi there,

Recently received an offer from Teesside for Paramedic Practise starting in 2018 and I'm extemely excited! However looking at accommodation I have noticed it's all single rooms with single beds, and being 6 foot 7 I just physically cant fit in one! Can anyone tell me if there is any double accommodation available? Or its going to be living in a B&B which is lovely but I would ideally like to be living with like minded people!

Thank you,
James
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Catmeat)
Hi there,

Recently received an offer from Teesside for Paramedic Practise starting in 2018 and I'm extemely excited! However looking at accommodation I have noticed it's all single rooms with single beds, and being 6 foot 7 I just physically cant fit in one! Can anyone tell me if there is any double accommodation available? Or its going to be living in a B&B which is lovely but I would ideally like to be living with like minded people!

Thank you,
James
Just call the accommodation office directly and ask. 3/4 beds are reasonably common. If not direct uni accommodation then look at private halls.
Teesside University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,

Thank you,
James
Hi James

Just give us a quick call on 01642 342255 and we'll recommend your best options . If you can't call just drop us an email - [email protected]

BellaCC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,

Thank you,
James
Hi James,

I am currently studying Radiography but will be moving from Middlesbrough in Jan 18 as I have clinical placement in Newcastle for the rest of the academic year. I am looking for someone to take over my room. It's a large double bed. Bedroom is spacious downstairs in a 5 bedroom house . Only 3 other housemates at the moment. One is a masters student rarely at home because works full time, other is third year who works a lot also and a second year student from Malaysia whose also rarely around so most of the time you would have house to yourself. The contract is up til end of June and all bills and heating/wifi/ESB are included in the rent- £85 a week. The house is newly renovated and all bedrooms are sound-proof and finished to a high standard. If you are interested. please send me an email and I can forward you some pictures. Thanks
daniellee0
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Linthorpe halls have 3/4 beds. I think most uni accommodation only have single beds. Your best bet might be to go to a private landlord. Kexgill, Student living teesside / aspire (they are changing their name), drink water house and atha developments are a few. Also there is rede house which is one bedroom studio/flats. Little more on the expensive side though!
norman456
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by daniellee0)
Linthorpe halls have 3/4 beds. I think most uni accommodation only have single beds. Your best bet might be to go to a private landlord. Kexgill, Student living teesside / aspire (they are changing their name), drink water house and atha developments are a few. Also there is rede house which is one bedroom studio/flats. Little more on the expensive side though!
SAS Teeside are good as well, Paul is a great landlord.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (43)
5.83%
Uncertainty around my education (84)
11.4%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (79)
10.72%
Lack of purpose or motivation (94)
12.75%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (39)
5.29%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (41)
5.56%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (79)
10.72%
Financial worries (50)
6.78%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (32)
4.34%
Exposure to negative news/social media (45)
6.11%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (70)
9.5%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (57)
7.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed