Feel i could have done better
    23.39%
    Okay i suppose
    23.10%
    Over the moon!!
    37.43%

ReputationRep:
    I got my Physics results today, not too bad, not too great:

PSA1 - 68/100 (2 UMS from a B) got 60/100 the first time but I thought I aced it this time :confused:

PSA4 - 61/90 (2 UMS from a B) was expecting a C but not a high C so that's cool

ReputationRep:
    i got a B in bio and a U in chem too! pleased with the B but im sure i can get higher than a U with a little more effort!

ReputationRep:
    AQA Business: Unit 3 & 5. 120 and 90 UMS respectively, 100% and an overall A for my whole A2. (Bringing my final results up to ABDc)

AQA Psychology: Synoptic and coursework done. Failed them both, but I didn't even bother trying to revise for them, my university offer doesn't require it so I just pretty much showed up to the exams because they were already paid for.

OCR Chemistry: Foundation Chemistry B, Chains and Rings D (), How Far, How Fast B.

Absolutely bloody gutted about Chemistry, I can't even feel a little bit happy about getting the A for Business . I will have to retake them all in June I thinks.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A, along with one of my friends. We were both absolutely shocked! I only got halfway through and thought I'd only included about half the material. I guess it's just a case of everyone else doing even worse, haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *pitseleh*)
    I am indeed - most of my other A-levels (which I took a few years ago) were WJEC, too. I've not met many WJEC-ers either! *waves*

And congratulations to you, too. What are you planning on doing with your A-levels?
    Hopefully, I'll be going to Imperial in September to study Biology.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A! Really pleased because I don't know anybody who did the same question as me so I was worried I'd picked a bad one! Not so many people did well in my class, makes it even better for me hehe!

ReputationRep:
    I sat all my Business exams early (OCR) and got A's in them, so i have finished Business Studies for good now only 5 exams in the summer!

Over the ****-ing moon!

4 A's
    3 B's

ReputationRep:
    There's a proper thread for this

ReputationRep:
    History - A
    Biology - B, C
    Chemistry - C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceman_jondoe)
    I find it funny how you can get a high A in maths and just a C for a subject like I.T.
    If you see the papers you'd understand.

ICT isn't very computer orientated. If it was a programming course or something, it would have easily been another A. But it's a very essay based subject really. Something I didn't know when I took it. Obviously I'm a sciency subject person, not an englishy one. It sounds like it should be a technical, sciency, subject, but it's actually a lot more englishy.

ReputationRep:
    Results today! What did you all get? Mine wasn't anywhere near as bad as expected! 83/100 A

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody explain to me how I work out my marks from a UMS result? I did OCR geography and got 117, which it says it's an A, but what's the UMS total out of?? the paper was out of 100.

I got 2 Cs on Bio and Physics so i'm gonna resit them.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I got the same as you :p: 83/100

ReputationRep:
    86/100. :eek:
    I worked out after the exam that I had answered just enough to scrape 80% (assuming everything I had answered was correct) so the grade boundaries must've been SO low.
    I was convinced I'd get a B/C.

ReputationRep:
    i got 4 As yesturday. i got 100/100 in two of my health and social care modules (aqa double award), 90/100 in another and 89/105 for my BYA2 resit, 19 marks up from c to a. im sooo happy cos now for health and social care i only have to get Ds in the last 4 modules to get AB overall! and im basically going to my first choice uni UWE to study Early Childhood Studies. cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    I got 100/100 for C1 and 96/100 for PYA3. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Biology 79/90 A :eek:

Maths C1: 97/100
    Maths S1: 99/100
    Physics 2: 90/90
    Computing 1: 102/105.

ReputationRep:
    I got 96/120 on my as history (the Russian revolution one) I wasn't in form when they gave us the results so I don't know the grade boundaries, if anyone could tell me I'd be very greatful
    Tash xxx

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Do you have any savings?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.