The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wiwarin_mir
Of course, but only a few people can actually say that they have made over a 100th of the viewable posts though, so it is a better claim to fame really.

who are those priviledged people??
is it only pig,invisible,at?
chats
who are those priviledged people??
is it only pig,invisible,at?

I am very close to joining them actually, only a couple of hundred more posts.
Mr Moncal
If you count all the posts that everyone can see then most of you don't actually have a 100th. Pig has over 1000 in the subscriber forum and I suspect you have close to that many in there.

I mean viewable as in not deleted rather than viewable to everyone.
Reply 23
WOW!!!! 1 million visible posts NOW!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations UKL!!!!!
Reply 24
WHO DID IT...you or me?
Reply 25
Willa
WHO DID IT...you or me?

me but i dont care, so you can have the privledge
priya
as have AT and pig. impressive

"impressive" isn't the word I'd have used :wink:
Reply 27
are you sure it was you (i posted in a different thread mate)

I saw 999,999 and then I hit post, then i saw 1,000,001
hence it was you or me...but it was in different threads, so what we need is the time stamps!
Reply 28
Willa
are you sure it was you (i posted in a different thread mate)

I saw 999,999 and then I hit post, then i saw 1,000,001
hence it was you or me...but it was in different threads, so what we need is the time stamps!

if you're that concerned, lets just say it was you :smile:
chats
me but i dont care, so you can have the privledge

interesting, when did this happen?
Reply 30
no i do think the prize should go to the best man....we'lkl just have to figure out a way to get the timestamps!
Reply 31
wiwarin_mir
interesting, when did this happen?

just now when i posted that post :biggrin:
Reply 32
Right I've done a time check on the posts....here are the results:

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=486813

My post is further down the page than Chats, hence it is Older
Reply 33
Willa
no i do think the prize should go to the best man....we'lkl just have to figure out a way to get the timestamps!

i just asked d.

he said it was you. WELL DONE!!!
Reply 34
and it was my 1000th post as well!
Reply 35
Willa
Right I've done a time check on the posts....here are the results:

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=486813

My post is further down the page than Chats, hence it is Older

lol why do you care so much???

and anyway just before i posted i deleted one of my posts which made it 999,998 you then posted 999,999 and i posted the big one!

but as I said the title goes to you!!! congrats mate!!!
Reply 36
well actually that cant be true, because the only two posts made in those few seconds were yours and mine.....and that took the post count to 1,000,001. This means that although you deleted a post, mine was still the millionth post.

And you ask why i care so much....because clearly I am a nerdy geek with too much time to spare.

Good to see you being such a gentlemen though!
Reply 37
Willa
well actually that cant be true, because the only two posts made in those few seconds were yours and mine.....and that took the post count to 1,000,001. This means that although you deleted a post, mine was still the millionth post.

And you ask why i care so much....because clearly I am a nerdy geek with too much time to spare.

Good to see you being such a gentlemen though!

oh i see.

but when i posted it went to the home page and said 1,000,000 posts.
yours was before mine so it was 999,999
Reply 38
well frankly the minor technicalities are rather absurd, since anyone who was desperate enough could actually just go right now and delete 20 of their posts, hence rolling back the post count, and then take the millionth post for their own. Pencil queen is apparently the true millionth poster (that excludes post deletes).

It's very dubious as to who got there first and on time....because after your post it said "1,000,000" and after my post it said "1,000,001" and we were definitely the only two posts made in that split second.....So i guess this is what happened:

999,999 appears, I make the post, then you make a post....count taken to 1,000,001...then system registers your post lost....then count drops to 1,000,000 again.

In effect we can both take the prize then....it was so stupidly close to call...and with the technicalities...who knows.
Reply 39
Willa
In effect we can both take the prize then....it was so stupidly close to call...and with the technicalities...who knows.

ok we both take the prize, but all i know is I posted, went to the home page and it said 1,000,000 :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending