The Student Room Group

Where is the one country u want to go to?

Question above

Scroll to see replies

Scottish Highlands.
Original post by TheOldLion
Scottish Highlands.

very specific, why there?
Original post by AKA2234
very specific, why there?

It looks beautiful. I will be at peace and happy away from the humans.
Original post by TheOldLion
It looks beautiful. I will be at peace and happy away from the humans.

haha good point there, is it a crowded place? or not much ppl there?
In the coming year: different cities in different states of Germany

In the future: European Countries in vicinity to Germany, so Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark... and British Island.

In long-time period future: Asian Countries like Japan, Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand and so on and so on. And I would love to spend the rest of my life there, if time has come.
Reply 6
New Zealand :love:
iran or china
Reply 8
New Zealand
Germany, it's my favorite country 🇩🇪🇩🇪
Texas
Original post by faloodeh
iran or china

Would love to go to Iraq because of the ancient cities of mesopotamia there, but countries like this - and also Iran - are very dangerous at the moment what keeps me off.
Amsterdam
Original post by Sophiewebb
Texas

Original post by megan6dude
Amsterdam

Those are some great ‘countries’.
Malta or the USA
Original post by Kallisto
Would love to go to Iraq because of the ancient cities of mesopotamia there, but countries like this - and also Iran - are very dangerous at the moment what keeps me off.

its safe for foriegners imo. cant speak for iraq but iranians will literally kill you with kindness if you are a tourist. only if you arent a journalist/avoid taking pictures in controversial areas/avoid some war zones.
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Germany, it's my favorite country 🇩🇪🇩🇪

So you must be very jealous of me if I tell you that its my native country in which I am living and planing to go on excursions in 2018. There are many places and cities which I didn't even see as a native.
Original post by Kallisto
So you must be very jealous of me if I tell you that its my native country in which I am living and planing to go on excursions in 2018. There are many places and cities which I didn't even see as a native.

Guten Morgen! I'm a big fan of German culture, their people, and almost everything, just perfect! 🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Guten Morgen! I'm a big fan of German culture, their people, and almost everything, just perfect! 🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

As a tourist abroad, you might be right. It is perfect. But in native's eyes like mine I see potentials and lacks in a country which can and has to be improved.

Original post by faloodeh
its safe for foriegners imo. cant speak for iraq but iranians will literally kill you with kindness if you are a tourist. only if you arent a journalist/avoid taking pictures in controversial areas/avoid some war zones.

What makes the difference? if I am dead, I am dead. And this may happen to me without being a journalist. It is a risk to travel there. And a pity.
Reply 19
Iceland

Quick Reply

Latest