Do you have an advent calendar this year?

Watch this thread
Poll: Do you have an advent calendar this year?
Yes (523)
52.56%
No (472)
47.44%
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So who has the first day of their advent calendar to look forward to tomorrow? if so, what kind?

None for me this year, I tend to just eat it all in one sitting anyway
cheesecakelove
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Yes I got a free Milkybar advent calendar
, all ready to go tomorrow! 😁
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I got a Hotel Chocolat one. I've wanted one of theirs for years so I am so excited.
the bear
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
someone said that you can get a Greggs calendar where each day has a sausage roll behind the door ?

username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Definitely don’t have Zoella’s
grape:)
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've got an advent calendar for my cat
Kraggor
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
My grandparents (mums side) have gotten me cadburys milk advent calendar for the past 21 years xD

Luckily cadbury is the best choc or they got me addicted haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
DCFCfan4eva
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
my mum always gets me one but have none this year. I haven't been back September which is a first to be fair
klw18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I have the Thornton's one.
vadermonk
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Damn right. Got some Lindt Chocolate. :p: :badger:
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I do. I was stressed yesterday so I ate door 1 a day early and feel like a dirty sinner.
BrianMcEgg
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
My mum put one in my bag just before I went back to uni, what a woman
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I have two :bunny:
Michiyo
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No :nope: Advent calendars do not exist where I come from (or if they do, they are so rare I have never heard of them existing in my home country), so I have never considered using them. :laugh:
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Galaxy = the best.:yep:
PilboBaggins
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
There's nothing like cheap calendar chocolate in the morning to get excited for the countdown to Christmas! I have a Milkybar advent calendar.
2007PSanHa
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I have a proper advent calendar, a fairtrade advent calendar and I think my auntie has posted me a christmas card advent calendar
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads