Frankenstein Test tomorrow. Need help with English literature. Watch

Yakib
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a test tomorrow about Frankenstein but I don't have a Frankenstein book, I'm doing my best to revise online and I would appreciate if you guys could help!
The one question that the test consists of is: How does Mary Shelley portray ambition within letter 1-4?
clouddbubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Yakib)
I have a test tomorrow about Frankenstein but I don't have a Frankenstein book, I'm doing my best to revise online and I would appreciate if you guys could help!
The one question that the test consists of is: How does Mary Shelley portray ambition within letter 1-4?
well, walton’s pretty ambitious in the letters

should you refer to the rest of the novel as well? then you could talk about victor and the creature and non ambitious characters like clerval or elizabeth
Yakib
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by clouddbubbles)
well, walton’s pretty ambitious in the letters

should you refer to the rest of the novel as well? then you could talk about victor and the creature and non ambitious characters like clerval or elizabeth
I think that's it only letters 1-4 however you can refer to Frankenstein and his ardour to creating life which led to his downfall.
clouddbubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Yakib)
I think that's it only letters 1-4 however you can refer to Frankenstein and his ardour to creating life which led to his downfall.
well there you are - that’s a good point you just made!
you can link that to walton, and how he might have a downfall due to his ambitions because he seems super ambitious during his letters... it seems dangerous
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?