The Student Room Group

What could cause a girl to act like this?

I met a girl at a club last week and stayed over hers that night. She text me the next night wanting to meet so I went to hers again. We saw each other on a night out on Thursday and I stayed over again. She was supposed to stay at mine Friday but I got no reply when I text her. I'm messaged her a day later asking to meet up but still no response. I went out on Tuesday and saw her in a club so I thought I would approach her. Sh doesn't talk to me and just walks away and then gets with another guy where she knows I can see her. Before she started ignoring me she seemed keen about meeting up again and wanted spend days together etc and go on dates but then she just ignores me.

What could cause her to change this much and start acting like she is?
She changed her mind about wanting to date you, just move on
Reply 2
Maybe she’s just not interested. Well you can either press on or get over it and move on. It may also be that she doesn’t like you beyond a certain level and doesn’t want to send the wrong messages. It could also be that she likes you (doubt that though).i guess she might just want to be friends 🙃
Reply 3
Original post by Cessa*
Maybe she’s just not interested. Well you can either press on or get over it and move on. It may also be that she doesn’t like you beyond a certain level and doesn’t want to send the wrong messages. It could also be that she likes you (doubt that though).i guess she might just want to be friends 🙃

If she wanted to be friends why would she deliberately ignore me and walk away from me when I tried to talk to her?
Reply 4
Original post by _princessxox
She changed her mind about wanting to date you, just move on

I just don't understand what could have changed her mind since when I left hers Friday she was really keen about wanting to meet and she was the one who was really interested and then a few hours later she just starts ignoring me out of the blue
Reply 5
People are complex when it comes to relationships and it’s hard to tell if a person is interested or not. Why don’t you try asking her and try not to send the wrong signals. It could also be she thinks things are moving to fast and doesn’t want to be in a commitment just yet.
Original post by michael1010
I met a girl at a club last week and stayed over hers that night. =qShe text me the next night wanting to meet so I went to hers again. We saw each other on a night out on Thursday and I stayed over again. She was supposed to stay at mine Friday but I got no reply when I text her. I'm messaged her a day later asking to meet up but still no response. I went out on Tuesday and saw her in a club so I thought I would approach her. Sh doesn't talk to me and just walks away and then gets with another guy where she knows I can see her. Before she started ignoring me she seemed keen about meeting up again and wanted spend days together etc and go on dates but then she just ignores me.

UGGGGGH! I know it's harsh but us girls are confusing, i get SHE texted YOU but she probably thought you were getting too attached and maybe got annoyed? It's quite immature of her to hide ignore your rather than just tell you straight up but you shouldn't worry about it.
let her go.......
She saw the skid marks in your underpants.
Reply 8
I met a girl at a club last week and stayed over hers that night. She text me the next night wanting to meet so I went to hers again. We saw each other on a night out on Thursday and I stayed over again. She was supposed to stay at mine Friday but I got no reply when I text her. I'm messaged her a day later asking to meet up but still no response. I went out on Tuesday and saw her in a club so I thought I would approach her. Sh doesn't talk to me and just walks away and then gets with another guy where she knows I can see her. Before she started ignoring me she seemed keen about meeting up again and wanted spend days together etc and go on dates but then she just ignores me.

Did you have sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by SMEGGGY
Did you have sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah
Original post by Anika1184
UGGGGGH! I know it's harsh but us girls are confusing, i get SHE texted YOU but she probably thought you were getting too attached and maybe got annoyed? It's quite immature of her to hide ignore your rather than just tell you straight up but you shouldn't worry about it.
let her go.......

But if she was the one who seemed keen about meeting up again etc how come she would this that I was getting too attached?
But if she was the one who seemed keen about meeting up again etc how come she would this that I was getting too attached?

Yes, I know it's hard on how confusing a girl's actions can be, even I'm getting confused. Think of it this way, when you know someone has got a crush on you, you lead them on (don't feel bad, we can't lie, everybody does this lol), you make yourself look better for them, basically you put in more of an effort to lead you on but maybe you got boring for her? annoying? as she noticed how you paid more attention to her.
You probably make weird noises when having sex and have a cheesy penis.
Original post by Anika1184
Yes, I know it's hard on how confusing a girl's actions can be, even I'm getting confused. Think of it this way, when you know someone has got a crush on you, you lead them on (don't feel bad, we can't lie, everybody does this lol), you make yourself look better for them, basically you put in more of an effort to lead you on but maybe you got boring for her? annoying? as she noticed how you paid more attention to her.

I don't think I came off as annoying since all I did was message her that night asking if she still wanted to come over.
Ask yourself, do you really want to date a woman that acts like this? :curious:
She's not into you. In time you'll meet a woman is.
Original post by thegohst
Ask yourself, do you really want to date a woman that acts like this? :curious:
She's not into you. In time you'll meet a woman is.

Yeah the thing is before she acted like this, we got on really well and would just chill in her room for hours talking and things seemed great
Yeah the thing is before she acted like this, we got on really well and would just chill in her room for hours talking and things seemed great

OK, so whats your plan? Are you going to kidnap her and keep her in your basement, until she starts acting like she did when you first met? :dry:

Just let it go, put your thought and energy into meeting new women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending