The Student Room Group

If I ruled the work speech

So I have to do a speech for my English class to read out about - “if I ruled the world’. To be honest I’m really nervous and don’t know what else to add?

Around the world there are around 195 countries each one with its own culture, leaders and problems. Some have to deal with earthquakes, whilst others have volcanoes. As well as things like; tornadoes hurricanes, typhoons, tsunamis, droughts, floods, disease, war, poverty,murder, rape terrorists and worst of all Donald trump.
Therefore imagine if one single person had to deal with every single one of those issues themselves and that is why my first action as an all powerful, all mighty leader would be to quit. As personally I wouldn’t like to deal with all of those problems and I don’t thing that one singular person found have control over so many people. I mean, could you could control the ENTRIE world?
This year alone there has been more than 15 elections and there are only 70 countries who have leaders. Those people make choices that effect their countries, whose name can start wars but they could also end them. Being leader of the world you have you pressure of making decisions that could start a world war which could result in the death of millions.

I know it’s really short😩
Original post by Xx1izzy1xx
So I have to do a speech for my English class to read out about - “if I ruled the world’. To be honest I’m really nervous and don’t know what else to add?

Around the world there are around 195 countries each one with its own culture, leaders and problems. Some have to deal with earthquakes, whilst others have volcanoes. As well as things like; tornadoes hurricanes, typhoons, tsunamis, droughts, floods, disease, war, poverty,murder, rape terrorists and worst of all Donald trump.
Therefore imagine if one single person had to deal with every single one of those issues themselves and that is why my first action as an all powerful, all mighty leader would be to quit. As personally I wouldn’t like to deal with all of those problems and I don’t thing that one singular person found have control over so many people. I mean, could you could control the ENTRIE world?
This year alone there has been more than 15 elections and there are only 70 countries who have leaders. Those people make choices that effect their countries, whose name can start wars but they could also end them. Being leader of the world you have you pressure of making decisions that could start a world war which could result in the death of millions.

I know it’s really short😩

If I were doing this I would try and make it humourous, e.g. If I ruled the world I would ban the word '...' or 'I would make stop signs illegal' or 'every school must watch Countdown at 14:10'
Yeah Donald Trump is worse than diseases, tsunamis and rape.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending