Age difference ?????

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I’m a 19 year old guy and I fell in love with a 16 year old and we are currently dating. I’m concerned is there anything wrong with this ??
Please may I have your honest views.
qam
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
3 year old difference isnt bad maybe its just the fact that you are both young and one is 16
eden3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How tf you fall in love with a 16 y/o.... they're dumb af lmao
saharan_skies
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
fr i was 16 turned 17 literally a day ago and i can confirm that im dumb af.
(Original post by eden3)
How tf you fall in love with a 16 y/o.... they're dumb af lmao
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I’m a 19 year old guy and I fell in love with a 16 year old and we are currently dating. I’m concerned is there anything wrong with this ??
Please may I have your honest views.
Age of consent it 16 so it's not illegal or anything unless you are in some position of authority (like a youth group leader or something).
An age gap of more than about a year at a young age can bring up issues since there's a lot of growing up done in that short time so you'll likely be at different life stages and maturities. That's something you can work out for yourselves though. As long as both of you are happy together and they are mature enough to understand the relationship then there's no issues. You might find out it doesn't work out, but there's that risk with any relationship.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (455)
56.52%
I don't have everything I need (350)
43.48%

Watched Threads