The Student Room Group

Any other Americans applying undergrad through UCAS?

If so, where are you applying, what qualifications are you using to apply, how miserable is it not having a specific decision date, and how many times a day do you compulsively check your email? I've got one offer so far so I'm happy but no less anxious. :|
I'm not American sadly for you ://// :tongue:

But i am a year 13 student in England applying to uni for september 2018! :h:

Spoiler

I check Track regularly but have realised that the best time is between 4 and 8 in the evening as this is when i get notified.
Just out of curiosity, where are you applying to?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Dreamgirlxx
I'm not American sadly for you ://// :tongue:

But i am a year 13 student in England applying to uni for september 2018! :h:

Spoiler

I check Track regularly but have realised that the best time is between 4 and 8 in the evening as this is when i get notified.
Just out of curiosity, where are you applying to?

St. Andrews, Leeds(Got an xxxtra thicc rejection today from them, still hasn't shown in track tho), Southampton(Got a conditional :smile:)))))))), Sussex, and Kent. All politics and IR, some with a language. I also applied for foundation year at UCL because I have weird qualifications and I couldn't apply everywhere I wanted to.
Original post by dylanaj5
St. Andrews, Leeds(Got an xxxtra thicc rejection today from them, still hasn't shown in track tho), Southampton(Got a conditional :smile:)))))))), Sussex, and Kent. All politics and IR, some with a language. I also applied for foundation year at UCL because I have weird qualifications and I couldn't apply everywhere I wanted to.

Aw wow! Well they're missing out! :tongue: Sounds super interesting! :smile:

You live in America..? If so, like how many other people do you know are applying to study in England? Must be super exciting for you too! :h: :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Dreamgirlxx
Aw wow! Well they're missing out! :tongue: Sounds super interesting! :smile:

You live in America..? If so, like how many other people do you know are applying to study in England? Must be super exciting for you too! :h: :tongue:

I think I only know of one other kid in my year who is applying abroad. I'm pretty sure he's applying to Oxford. Super exciting for me, wanted to study in the UK for a long time.
Original post by dylanaj5
I think I only know of one other kid in my year who is applying abroad. I'm pretty sure he's applying to Oxford. Super exciting for me, wanted to study in the UK for a long time.

Aw sweet! So a unique opportunity :smile: Yeah it is nice here! :smile: :h:

Hope you enjoy it! Exciting timeeeesss! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending