The Student Room Group

Pairing my iPhone X to new wireless bluetooth speaker

Recently, I bought iPop wireless bluetooth speaker to iPhone X. Can someone tell me how to pair them? Thanks.
Original post by Jenalee
Recently, I bought iPop wireless bluetooth speaker to iPhone X. Can someone tell me how to pair them? Thanks.

Have you tried: Clicking on the Bluetooth logo on the speaker, and then going into your iPhones Bluetooth settings to find the device listed?
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply. I had asked a technical engineer to solve this problem. I will write the steps which they tell me, hop this can help other people who have the same problem.

Step 1:Place your Bluetooth speaker near your iPhone.
In order for Bluetooth technology to work properly, the two devices need to be within range of each other.

Step 2: Turn on the speaker and invoke "pairing" mode.
After powering on the speaker, put it in "pairing" or "discoverable" mode, which typically involves pressing or holding down a button on the outside of the speaker.

Step 3: Open your iPhone's Settings.
This is a grey app with gears on it; you'll likely find it on the Home Screen.

Step 4: Tap Bluetooth.
It's near the top of the "Settings" page.

Step 5: Slide "Bluetooth" right to the "On" position.
Doing so will enable your iPhone's Bluetooth feature; you should see a list of Bluetooth devices with which your iPhone can pair emerge below the "Devices" heading.

Step 6: Tap your speaker's name.
Doing so will begin pairing your iPhone with your speaker. The pairing process may take up to a couple of minutes.

Step 7: Play audio on your Bluetooth speaker.
Any audio you listen to should play on your Bluetooth speaker.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending