The Student Room Group

Do uni's ask for higher grades based on your predicted grades?

Hey guys, so I heard that some universities can ask for a higher set of grades on your conditional offer IF you applied with high predicted grades. So, high predicted grades = higher conditional offer grades. Do you guys think this is true? Thanks in advance!
Original post by existingusername
Hey guys, so I heard that some universities can ask for a higher set of grades on your conditional offer IF you applied with high predicted grades. So, high predicted grades = higher conditional offer grades. Do you guys think this is true? Thanks in advance!

Not necessarily. They will usually ask for their usual offer to keep it fair but may be the higher end of it it if there's a scale and your predicted grades are good.
Reply 2
Original post by existingusername

Nope.

Some universities might vary their typical offer, but not because you have higher predicted grades. If they want additional reassurance that you are going to be successful in the course they sometimes increase the offer. Not always though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending