The Student Room Group

Ugly?

I was just wondering i think I'm really ugly but no one else thinks that apparently and loads of girls tell my friends that I'm so fit and stuff.However I just won't believe it no matter what and I guess I just have a bad self esteem I was just seeing if anyone else thinks their ugly when apparently their not aswell .
Reply 1
Original post by 21bo
I was just wondering i think I'm really ugly but no one else thinks that apparently and loads of girls tell my friends that I'm so fit and stuff.However I just won't believe it no matter what and I guess I just have a bad self esteem I was just seeing if anyone else thinks their ugly when apparently their not aswell .

Every night you need to look in the mirror and say "I am absolutely gorgeous" at least 3 times. I know it sounds odd but it works! Fake it until you make it! x
Reply 2
Only you can change how you see yourself towards others.
Original post by Villa73
Only you can change how you see yourself towards others.

villa r crap m8
Reply 4
Original post by MOT Leeds United
villa r crap m8

It doesn't refer to the team, but the style of homes.
Villa's, apartments, holiday homes etc.
Original post by Bham369
Every night you need to look in the mirror and say "I am absolutely gorgeous" at least 3 times. I know it sounds odd but it works! Fake it until you make it! x

Unfortunately saying you're beautiful is different to being beautiful.

Elephant man could look in the mirror and say the same thing would it work for him, huh?!?!?!
Reply 6
Original post by Hubber baluza
Unfortunately saying you're beautiful is different to being beautiful.

Elephant man could look in the mirror and say the same thing would it work for him, huh?!?!?!

Yes it would! It's all about changing your thinking processes to more positive ones... :smile:
Original post by Bham369
Yes it would! It's all about changing your thinking processes to more positive ones... :smile:

Okay sweetheart if you say so.:rolleyes:
Reply 8
Okay sweetheart if you say so.:rolleyes:

I know it sounds crazy. I thought that too when I first heard of it but it actually works. I speak from experience...
Original post by 21bo

The mouth speaks the hearts abundance (I know gross right)

But if you don't feel good or beautiful on the inside you'll never feel beautiful on the outside. No matter how many people tell you your "fit" "peng" or whatever.

It's an internal thing.

Start doing more things that help you feel internally better as a human being in this huge planet.

Volunteer, tell people why you appreciate them love more sing.

Do good ishh.

Sorry to be so cheesier then a pizza.

But I'm a confident beautiful girl who's become that way. (Ewmorecheese)
Original post by Bham369
I know it sounds crazy. I thought that too when I first heard of it but it actually works. I speak from experience...

So if I look at myself in the mirror and convince myself that I am a walrus I will become a walrus?

By the way I am very handsome so I could never look like a walrus.
So if I look at myself in the mirror and convince myself that I am a walrus I will become a walrus?

Look boy, if you think you're handsome your mirror must be faulty please seek the retailing outlet you purchased it from and sue them for every penny for providing you with a false sense of bravado and obviously knocking a screw loose in the process

OK now you are just being stupid...
Original post by Anonymous
Look boy, if you think you're handsome your mirror must be faulty please seek the retailing outlet you purchased it from and sue them for every penny for providing you with a false sense of bravado and obviously knocking a screw loose in the process

I don't think it is, I know this!

It's factual, based on observation and confirmation.

I am a sex symbol!
I don't think it is, I know this!

It's factual, based on observation and confirmation.

I am a sex symbol!

Sir I kindly ask of thee to do society a favour and relocate yourself to the nearest psychiatric ward
Sir I kindly ask of thee to do society a favour and relocate yourself to the nearest psychiatric ward

What is this, why are you hiding behind anon?

You don't even know me, so you just sound bitter that someone knows that they are sexy!
What is this, why are you hiding behind anon?

You don't even know me, so you just sound bitter that someone knows that they are sexy!

I'll have you know I'm so sexy that when people see me walking down the street their eyeballs melt
I'll have you know I'm so sexy that when people see me walking down the street their eyeballs melt

You're an imbecile.

Firstly you have no idea what I look like like, secondly you're a coward to be hiding behind anon.
You're an imbecile.

Firstly you have no idea what I look like like, secondly you're a coward to be hiding behind anon.

My main man, please do not get offended, Being offended is a sign of weak will, we terminate the weak.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending