My Bf tries to forcefeed me, help?

Watch
Purple146
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I've been with my bf for a year and a half but this ordeal has been going on for about a year. My boyfriend told me he has a feeding kink, and I've tried to be understanding but I can't help but find it weird. I told him that him feeding me made me uncomfortable, also I don't want to gain weight as he seems to want me to. He always says he wants to 'make me chubby'and always goes on about feeding me.. and seems to only ever be sexually interested in me if his kink is involved. He knows I'm not a fan but he kinda guilts me over it, and gets stroppy if I don't do what he wants me to.... I just feel so unattractive and ugly in his eyes, but I'm happy with my weight, and tbh I have been complimented a lot on my figure so I doubt I'm actually as ugly as he makes me feel..... I'm scared I'm not satisfying him and he'll leave, but maybe that is for the best? Anyone know if there is anything I can do to fix this? I like him as a person but I just feel like I'm not what he wants
dell dim
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
weird
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Personally, I would end it. He is forcing it on you when he knows you don't like it, which is a very bad sign. If he truly loved and appreciated you then he would have stopped when you first said no.
dandiprat
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Purple146)
So I've been with my bf for a year and a half but this ordeal has been going on for about a year. My boyfriend told me he has a feeding kink, and I've tried to be understanding but I can't help but find it weird. I told him that him feeding me made me uncomfortable, also I don't want to gain weight as he seems to want me to. He always says he wants to 'make me chubby'and always goes on about feeding me.. and seems to only ever be sexually interested in me if his kink is involved. He knows I'm not a fan but he kinda guilts me into it, and gets stroppy if I don't do what he wants me to.... I just feel so unattractive and ugly in his eyes, but I'm happy with my weight, and tbh I have been complimented a lot on my figure so I doubt I'm actually as ugly as he makes me feel..... I'm scared I'm not satisfying him and he'll leave, but maybe that is for the best? Anyone know if there is anything I can do to fix this? I like him as a person but I just feel like I'm not what he wants
If this is a legitimate situation, please walk away from it. Subjecting yourself to a practice that you are not comfortable with and him refusing to respect your personal limits is a huge red flag in any relationship. Might feel bad splitting, but you will feel worse having to change yourself to appease him in an unhealthy way. I would say to fix it, tell him you will not engage with his fetish and if that angers him/causes him to break up with you he’s dating you for the wrong reasons. Not only that, honestly just comes across as immensely disconcerting. Any person who forces an extreme weight expectation on their partner is creepy.
Texxers
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What an odd fetish.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you need to end this abusive relationship before you suffer permanent health damage.
Huw M Thomas
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The fact you've gone along with him means you have given approval. If you had shown disgust and revulsion then he may have been suitably embarrassed and stopped his nonsense.
AuroraNyx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
People like that actually exist? He's no good for you, mentally or physically. Cut the negativity out.
adamantacademic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He's disgusting, quit before you lose self-respect.
Purple146
Rep:
?
(Original post by Huw M Thomas)
I must say that you are the weird one for going along with the absurdity. The fact you've gone along with him means you have given approval. If you had shown disgust and revulsion then he may have been suitably embarrassed and stopped his nonsense.

First rule of holes. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
See I'd agree with you but I said from the get go I didn't like it, but he just went along with it a few weeks later as if I'd said yes
Purple146
Rep:
?
(Original post by dandiprat)
If this is a legitimate situation, please walk away from it. Subjecting yourself to a practice that you are not comfortable with and him refusing to respect your personal limits is a huge red flag in any relationship. Might feel bad splitting, but you will feel worse having to change yourself to appease him in an unhealthy way. I would say to fix it, tell him you will not engage with his fetish and if that angers him/causes him to break up with you he’s dating you for the wrong reasons. Not only that, honestly just comes across as immensely disconcerting. Any person who forces an extreme weight expectation on their partner is creepy.
I just feel guilty saying no I guess? He makes me feel as if I'm the weird one for not complying, like I'm stuck up.... but reading what you said I agree it's a red flag, if he can't respect something as small as this who knows what other boundaries he'll ignore. Thank you for the comment
Huw M Thomas
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
See I'd agree with you but I said from the get go I didn't like it, but he just went along with it a few weeks later as if I'd said yes
There is a difference between "I don't like it" and an absolute refusal by reason of genuine disgust. Only you know why you went along with it the first time and I hope you learn from this.
AuroraNyx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just feel guilty saying no I guess? He makes me feel as if I'm the weird one for not complying, like I'm stuck up.... but reading what you said I agree it's a red flag, if he can't respect something as small as this who knows what other boundaries he'll ignore. Thank you for the comment
That's classed as emotional abuse. Please get help if at all possible, I know it won't feel good, but it's important.
Purple146
Rep:
?
There is a difference between "I don't like it" and an absolute refusal by reason of genuine disgust. Only you know why you went along with it the first time and I hope you learn from this.
But that's my point, I said no, I tried to understand but I never agreed to it
Ensorcell
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
End it.
dandiprat
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I believe in many scenarios that can be the case. It seems your sense of responsibility towards your own actions and his upset is surpassing the wrongness of the original situation he’s put you in. I would conclude that you’re clearly a very empathetic and obliging individual, which again can make it all too easy projecting the victimisation upon the one actually causing the harm. Guilt comes to you first.

It will be hard to be prospective when you have the desire to sustain something, but this is harmful to you and will end in tears one way or another. Just get out and look after yourself.
Jouachen
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Run away
Huw M Thomas
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
But that's my point, I said no, I tried to understand but I never agreed to it
According to your OP you've participated.
Purple146
Rep:
?
(Original post by dandiprat)
I believe in many scenarios that can be the case. It seems your sense of responsibility towards your own actions and his upset is surpassing the wrongness of the original situation he’s put you in. I would conclude that you’re clearly a very empathetic and obliging individual, which again can make it all too easy projecting the victimisation upon the one actually causing the harm. Guilt comes to you first.

It will be hard to be prospective when you have the desire to sustain something, but this is harmful to you and will end in tears one way or another. Just get out and look after yourself.
It's almost odd how spot on that is. I've always been the type of person to blame myself and think I'm the *******, which is a big flaw in a scenario like this. I'll try once more to talk about it but if it fails I'll take your advice and end it, thanks a bunch
Purple146
Rep:
?
According to your OP you've participated.
No, he's continued to say whatever about it and bought me food etc, what he says and does is out of my control and I still either said no or avoided the scenario. When I said 'guilts me into it' I meant makes me feel as if I'm in the wrong. Poor wording on my behalf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.32%
I'm not sure (3)
2.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (41)
32.28%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.36%
I'm not a current university student (58)
45.67%

Watched Threads