The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Purple146
So I've been with my bf for a year and a half but this ordeal has been going on for about a year. My boyfriend told me he has a feeding kink, and I've tried to be understanding but I can't help but find it weird. I told him that him feeding me made me uncomfortable, also I don't want to gain weight as he seems to want me to. He always says he wants to 'make me chubby'and always goes on about feeding me.. and seems to only ever be sexually interested in me if his kink is involved. He knows I'm not a fan but he kinda guilts me over it, and gets stroppy if I don't do what he wants me to.... I just feel so unattractive and ugly in his eyes, but I'm happy with my weight, and tbh I have been complimented a lot on my figure so I doubt I'm actually as ugly as he makes me feel..... I'm scared I'm not satisfying him and he'll leave, but maybe that is for the best? Anyone know if there is anything I can do to fix this? I like him as a person but I just feel like I'm not what he wants

If he is making you uncomfortable despite you asking him multiple times to stop he doesn't care about you enough to build a good relationship in (or is too much of an idiot).
Honestly if I were you I would sit down with him and explain how much it upsets you and if he continues you will leave.

This isn't the sort of thing you want to be dealing with long term. You deserve somebody who will build your confidence, not ruin it, and who will respect your wishes even if it might mean they don't get to feed their kink.
Reply 61
Original post by SMEGGGY
Is he fat,munter himself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funnily enough no, he's a skinny as hell
Reply 62
Original post by unlucky4
an elaborate troll the OP is

Want screenshots? :smile:
Get out now whilst you can.
If he wants someone chubby why doesn't he get with one

Latest