The Student Room Group

Make-Up Degrees - Applicants 2018

Hi,

Thought I'd start a thread on anyone who's applying for make-up courses for 2018. I've applied for LCF, Solent and AUB! I have an unconditional offer from Southampton, got rejected from AUB and haven't heard anything from LCF yet, but apparently they don't get back to you until January.

How about everyone else?
I’ve stickied this for you:smile:
Hiya
I’m a first year student at UCB who also applied to AUB and had a unconditional at solent if you want to message me about life in Birmingham and my course and my choice of university, feel free as I found their wasn’t much comparison and reviews out on the web for makeup degrees.
Hope this helps you or anybody else!
Juliet
Original post by graciec0x
Hi,

Thought I'd start a thread on anyone who's applying for make-up courses for 2018. I've applied for LCF, Solent and AUB! I have an unconditional offer from Southampton, got rejected from AUB and haven't heard anything from LCF yet, but apparently they don't get back to you until January.

How about everyone else?

Hi I’ve applied for both the courses at LCF, sent off my portfolio and waiting for a response. Have you heard anything yet? I’ve also got offers from for UCB and Leeds City College. I have an interview for Sheffield City College this week.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Bellakatexo
Hi I’ve applied for both the courses at LCF, sent off my portfolio and waiting for a response. Have you heard anything yet? I’ve also got offers from for UCB and Leeds City College. I have an interview for Sheffield City College this week.

hey! that's amazing well done!

i haven't heard anything yet and apparently they don't get back about interviews until the start of feb, so we have a while to wait :frown:

let me know when you hear back! do you have an instagram account?

thanks xx
Where else have you applied and where is your first choice? I will do! Keep me updated too! My insta is a.nnabelle_x
Xxxx
Reply 6
Original post by Bellakatexo
Where else have you applied and where is your first choice? I will do! Keep me updated too! My insta is a.nnabelle_x
Xxxx

I applied to the solent as well and got an unconditional! I loved the solent, but LCF is still my top choice...

Yes I will do, I hope we get in!

Good luck and I'll follow you now xx

Quick Reply

Latest