Ash1597
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
For the past about 2 weeks now, I've been waking up at about 4-5AM every morning without fail, and finding it impossible to get back sleep, so I have to just sit their trying for hours to no avail. Any tips on how to stop this, and wake up at a normal time?
qam
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What time do you sleep ?
dwarfie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ash1597)
For the past about 2 weeks now, I've been waking up at about 4-5AM every morning without fail, and finding it impossible to get back sleep, so I have to just sit their trying for hours to no avail. Any tips on how to stop this, and wake up at a normal time?
Same thing here. I do jump out of bed multiple times starting from 3 a.m..All I can think about is "I just dunno wot to do wt myself.Somebody shoot me!"...
HertsExRep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It might be that you're feeling worried or anxious about something during you rday--try and find a time before bed to either meditate and reflect, or journal. It would recommend journalling, even though it can be a pain to write things out manually in a day and age of everything being digital, because the physcial act of writing and reflecting about what's happened, how you feel about things, and how you can improve yourself/your mood/the situation, is extremely cathartic and be exactly what you need to turn your brain "off" and get to a really good night's rest.
dwarfie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Michelle Bieger)
It might be that you're feeling worried or anxious about something during you rday--try and find a time before bed to either meditate and reflect, or journal.
Thanks, I appreciate your advice.I used to do night shifts and it turned me upside down, so I can hardly have a "life rhytm" when it used to be pretty normal to go do bed by 12:00 a.m and wake up by 7.00 a.m effortlessly..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (62)
17.32%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (100)
27.93%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (137)
38.27%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
13.41%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed