How to revise for biology Watch

abdullah1443
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm in A2 for Biology OCR and the content is starting to get huge. How should I revise for it, it's getting to a point where I am starting to forget so much of last year and this year. Thanks,
COYS...TTID
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Read through your notes for 10 mins before you go to sleep, your mind will help you to remember it as you sleep.also eill just jog yoyr memory, you can leave the really detailed stuff to closer to the EXAMS!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JanitaTwain
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Condense your notes as much as you can. In every chapter there are going to be bits that won't stick in your memory - for example I could never remember the steps for specific immune response - so I wrote the difficult parts from each topic on a single index card - that way for AS content I had 12 index cards consisting of a couple of words/sentences of content that was particularly difficult for me to remember. That way, when you go through the topic again you'll already remember the hard bits and going through the easy stuff won't seem too difficult. Hope this helps!
abdullah1443
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by JanitaTwain)
Condense your notes as much as you can. In every chapter there are going to be bits that won't stick in your memory - for example I could never remember the steps for specific immune response - so I wrote the difficult parts from each topic on a single index card - that way for AS content I had 12 index cards consisting of a couple of words/sentences of content that was particularly difficult for me to remember. That way, when you go through the topic again you'll already remember the hard bits and going through the easy stuff won't seem too difficult. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much. Sounds like a better idea than going through the whole book to revise tbh ;D.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?