The Student Room Group

Mistake on UCAS Application

I'm really just writing this for some reassurance or input from the community as I am getting myself into a worry. I sent my UCAS application off on Thursday and I received an offer(interview) today.

I only just realised that I must've entered the wrong campus for the University I chose. Do you think it would be able to be rectified? I am able to substitute courses on UCAS track, but as I have already accepted the offer for the interview - I am unable to as of right now.
Reply 1
It depends what uni it is. If it's Oxbridge, you might not be able to change it. For everything else, you need to speak to the uni and probably can.
Original post by catsarecool2000
I'm really just writing this for some reassurance or input from the community as I am getting myself into a worry. I sent my UCAS application off on Thursday and I received an offer(interview) today.

I only just realised that I must've entered the wrong campus for the University I chose. Do you think it would be able to be rectified? I am able to substitute courses on UCAS track, but as I have already accepted the offer for the interview - I am unable to as of right now.
Original post by Juno
It depends what uni it is. If it's Oxbridge, you might not be able to change it. For everything else, you need to speak to the uni and probably can.

It is neither Oxford or Cambridge, but I see :smile:

I just got myself worried and felt like it was the end of the world
(edited 6 years ago)
Obviously we're moving into the weekend so it's unlikely anyone will be there until Monday; I'd email the university now and explain the situation fully, and follow that up with a telephone call on Monday morning.
I'm also worried that it will look badly that I didn't seem to notice I had put in the wrong campus and I wonder if they will be fine with me cancelling my interview(even though I have accepted:s-smilie:)
Reply 5
Original post by catsarecool2000
I'm also worried that it will look badly that I didn't seem to notice I had put in the wrong campus and I wonder if they will be fine with me cancelling my interview(even though I have accepted:s-smilie:)

People make all kinds of stupid mistakes. Unis know it happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending