The Student Room Group

National Audit Office Assessment Centre

Hey, Has anyone here had experience of an NAO assessment centre? I have it on the 12th of December for the Data Science Internship. However as it is going to be my first ever assessment centre I am rather nervous, especially because I really didn't think they would even offer me that.

Also if anyone has done anything similar I would be extremely grateful to be enlightened to what they mean by " a modelling exercise" as the different possibilities in my mind vary from me doing great at it to having absolutely know idea what to do and just sitting there looking dumb.
Original post by PenguinEmperor
Hey, Has anyone here had experience of an NAO assessment centre? I have it on the 12th of December for the Data Science Internship. However as it is going to be my first ever assessment centre I am rather nervous, especially because I really didn't think they would even offer me that.

Also if anyone has done anything similar I would be extremely grateful to be enlightened to what they mean by " a modelling exercise" as the different possibilities in my mind vary from me doing great at it to having absolutely know idea what to do and just sitting there looking dumb.

Hey how was it!!?

do you have any advice for the AC?

would appreciate it!
Original post by P.Luton223
Hey how was it!!?

do you have any advice for the AC?

would appreciate it!

What are you going for?
I have a feeling the assessment centre I went to will be a bit different as I believe that was the only assessment centre for the position. There were 8 of us for 3 placement opportunities.
I can say that the HR people were extremely friendly and everything was really well organised, but if you have any specific questions those might be easier to answer.
hey,

I applied for the Data Science Internship 2021. I got an email saying I have to take a "technical exercise". I am assuming it is the equivalent of an assessment center due to COVID physical constraints. Can you tell me what you had to do back then?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Abdelgadir
hey,

I applied for the Data Science Internship 2021. I got an email saying I have to take a "technical exercise". I am assuming it is the equivalent of an assessment center due to COVID physical constraints. Can you tell me what you had to do back then?

Hey, did you do it? What was it? I’m thinking of applying for the internship but don’t know what to expect!
Reply 5
Hey, did you do the “technical exercise”? What did they want you to do? I’m thinking about applying for the internship but don’t know what till expect!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending