Original post by C u9wenup
Any predictions

i thought they got rid of igcse maths board
Reply 2
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i thought they got rid of igcse maths board

No they’ve didn’t
Reply 3
Yes, I am doing the IGCSE edexcel maths A higher tier exam this jan 2018. My exam dates are Mon 8th of jan and tue 16th jan, does anyone have any sources for predictions or any useful revision sources?
Reply 4
Original post by AF12001
Yes, I am doing the IGCSE edexcel maths A higher tier exam this jan 2018. My exam dates are Mon 8th of jan and tue 16th jan, does anyone have any sources for predictions or any useful revision sources?

Hi I’m doing it as well I’m so scared what do u wanna get I want to get a grade A
I use mathsaurus and do practice papers
Do I have any tips
Reply 5
Yes, im aiming for A* grade and should have no worries in getting an A*, I should hopefully be getting around 90% per paper. I find maths very easy, I use mathsaurus as well and have done most of the past papers. What I’d recommend to do, is to do the most recent past papers of years 2016-2017 and that will give you an idea of what our exam will be , the questions are so similar throughout all the edexcel igcse past papers so if you’ve done most of them, you’ll basically have done the gcse becuase it won’t be any different. If you are worried then how come you are doing it early in jan? You can do it in June if you want? Our school makes us do maths early in jan but I think I’m ready for an A*. Im sure you’ll do well to
Reply 6
Original post by AF12001
Yes, im aiming for A* grade and should have no worries in getting an A*, I should hopefully be getting around 90% per paper. I find maths very easy, I use mathsaurus as well and have done most of the past papers. What I’d recommend to do, is to do the most recent past papers of years 2016-2017 and that will give you an idea of what our exam will be , the questions are so similar throughout all the edexcel igcse past papers so if you’ve done most of them, you’ll basically have done the gcse becuase it won’t be any different. If you are worried then how come you are doing it early in jan? You can do it in June if you want? Our school makes us do maths early in jan but I think I’m ready for an A*. Im sure youth’ll do well to

Thanks so muchhh
What type of topics shall I be revising
They haven’t released 2017 jan igcse papers yet but it is on YouTube if u wanna have a look it’s not too difficult
Reply 7
ive done both jan and June 2017 past papers, our mock exam was the June 2017 papers, the papers aren’t hard at all, just some questions require you to think more, I’m going to look through my answers to the 2017 papers the night before , as that is the closest to our gcse exam, what did you get in your mocks?
Reply 8
T
Original post by AF12001
ive done both jan and June 2017 past papers, our mock exam was the June 2017 papers, the papers aren’t hard at all, just some questions require you to think more, I’m going to look through my answers to the 2017 papers the night before , as that is the closest to our gcse exam, what did you get in your mocks?

I haven’t done the June 2017 one but I did jan 2017 mock and I got 70
Did u do any 4H ones I just did 3h
Reply 9
you also have to do 4H!! 4H is paper two so you have to ensure you’ve done both papers in preparation for you exams throughout the next couple of weeks, how come you are doing it in jan, do you not have the option to do it in June?
Reply 10
Original post by AF12001
you also have to do 4H!! 4H is paper two so you have to ensure you’ve done both papers in preparation for you exams throughout the next couple of weeks, how come you are doing it in jan, do you not have the option to do it in June?

Oh ok
Reply 11
Original post by AF12001

Where are you from? And what's your exam timing?
Reply 12
im from UK, and my first exam is Monday 8Th January 9:00 am
Reply 13
Original post by AF12001
im from UK, and my first exam is Monday 8Th January 9:00 am

My exam is 9:30
you can get the 2017 paper from paper-cut.weebly
im doing the igcse paper too
i am kind of nervous but confident at the same time in the past papers i am getting around 85 on each paper
does anyone know what the grade boundries would be like
Reply 17
i am nervous too but am getting around 85-90% in past papers and should hopefully be able to get at least 90 in both exam.
The grade boundaries for June 2017 maths edexcel IGCSE exam were:
A* - 77%
A - 60%
B - 43%
C. - 27%
D. - 13%
E. - 6%
Anyone whose doing it early (January) shld be able to achieve an A* grade
Reply 18
i did igcse on june 2017 and i got a B im doing it this year cus i want to get an A... Does anyone have predictions for some topics to the exam
Reply 19
Original post by Adeesha
i did igcse on june 2017 and i got a B im doing it this year cus i want to get an A... Does anyone have predictions for some topics to the exam

Hi are u doing it privately or with school and circumulative frequency comes up every year

Quick Reply

Latest