The Student Room Group

stylus recommendation

Hello, i was looking for a stylus that would be good to use for handwriting and taking notes on a touch device ( tablet or 2 in 1 laptops).
My budget is around 25£, I'm aware it's not much but I don't need something that advanced
I thought about the adonit jot pro for 12£ or the ciscle active pen for 25£.
Any recommendations?
Thanks!
I had many styluses with the rubber tip and honestly they're awful for writing, it's really hard and not accurate. I would like any stylus that it's like a pen but touch, like the apple pen but it's way too expensive and I don't have the ipad pro.
I don't need necessarily need pressure sensitivity or special requirements but if they have it for that budget would be amazing.
Thanks anyway!
I'll be using it on a Dell inspiron 13 5000 which is 2 in 1 but I heard that they're not compatible with a stylus so I can't use something specific for it.
Original post by laraelbeezra
Hello, i was looking for a stylus that would be good to use for handwriting and taking notes on a touch device ( tablet or 2 in 1 laptops).
My budget is around 25£, I'm aware it's not much but I don't need something that advanced
I thought about the adonit jot pro for 12£ or the ciscle active pen for 25£.
Any recommendations?
Thanks!

Hey the BIC style pen stylus is good! I use it for revision purpose and all and I have had it for 3 years now.

Hope you find what you are looking for! 😁

All the best!
so do you think that the adonit jot pro wouldn't work? it doesn't require battery or nothing else, and doesn't need to be connected with the device but I have no idea if it will work.
okay thank you very much! I appreciate that!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending