The Student Room Group

What would someone mean by saying this??

What would someone mean by saying 'if you think you have no friends then you are wrong'?

How would they know if you have friends currently if you haven't saw them for a very long time?
Reply 1
My guess would be that either they consider themselves your friend, or they think you're so likeable that people want to be your friends, even if they don't say it
Reply 2
Can that happen? Can you have people who like you/want to be your friend but just don't say it explicitly?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Can that happen? Can you have people who like you/want to be your friend but just don't say it explicitly?

I think it's something that can go without saying.

Being someone's friend can be as simple as always having a chat, saying hello and hanging out or it can be as deep as having heart-to-hearts sharing intimate information and going out for a movie or something.

Somethings don't need to be said, they're just felt :smile:
Reply 4
I always feel as if I have no friends and am lonely.
Original post by Anonymous
What would someone mean by saying 'if you think you have no friends then you are wrong'?

How would they know if you have friends currently if you haven't saw them for a very long time?

I think they mean that they like you, and that you are also a likeable person that other people like, even if you don't know it. They don't KNOW that you may or may not have friends, they just think that you are the sort of person that they want to be friends with!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending