The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ellie4
Did you type it in yourself under 'other', or is it one of the qualifications listed? I'm using EAS by the way.

no, we were told just to mention it in PS
Reply 2
Ellie4
Did you type it in yourself under 'other', or is it one of the qualifications listed? I'm using EAS by the way.

put it under your qualifications, amongst other ones such as gcses.
Reply 3
Invisible
Wolf, read your thread you made in the academic subforum the other day. you can cash in AS Grades and resit AS Modules.

what?! how come? As far as i know i cannot retake modules and cash in as grades :confused:
TheWolf
what?! how come? As far as i know i cannot retake modules and cash in as grades :confused:

Nope, that's wrong.

My exam officer told me, and showed me it on paper from AQA, that you can cash in AS Levels and resit AS units, and if the module score improves, this will go to your overall A-Level with the 6 modules listed in the end.

Last year, the rule was that if you resat an AS Unit from a cashed in qualification, then if you did worse, the worser makr would go forward to your A2 - However, they changed that for this year.

E-mail AQA if you're bothered, but my exams officer showed the AQA official regulations thingy.
Yeah we'v been told even if grades are cashed in you can retake as modules and if your predicted grade in that subject is higher then your as grade, it should be ok.
Reply 6
Invisible
Nope, that's wrong.

My exam officer told me, and showed me it on paper from AQA, that you can cash in AS Levels and resit AS units, and if the module score improves, this will go to your overall A-Level with the 6 modules listed in the end.

Last year, the rule was that if you resat an AS Unit from a cashed in qualification, then if you did worse, the worser makr would go forward to your A2 - However, they changed that for this year.

E-mail AQA if you're bothered, but my exams officer showed the AQA official regulations thingy.

So all people with A grades in as level should cash it in surely? However, my teachers havae been telling us how nobody should be cashing in the as grades unless you are dropping in....confused
Reply 7
john williams
and if your predicted grade in that subject is higher then your as grade, it should be ok.

what do u mean?

Latest

Trending

Trending