The Student Room Group

What do you love about your significant other?

Scroll to see replies

My significant what ?
Reply 2
That he accepts me for who I am, that he is level headed, wants the same things in life as me, he loves animals and he is a good laugh and isn't easily offended.
I don't.
What Pokemon is that?
He’s the perfect compliment. He’s calm and level headed. I’m a bit fiery.
He works incredibly hard to support us. He’s a good father, he’s honest and reliable. He would do anything for me, he loves me unconditionally. He’s supportive, makes me laugh, is always there and has never let me down
We’ve been together 29 years and married 27.
We’re incredibly happy, long may it continue
Original post by Sammylou40
He’s the perfect compliment. He’s calm and level headed. I’m a bit fiery.
He works incredibly hard to support us. He’s a good father, he’s honest and reliable. He would do anything for me, he loves me unconditionally. He’s supportive, makes me laugh, is always there and has never let me down
We’ve been together 29 years and married 27.
We’re incredibly happy, long may it continue

look I thought.u were a boy and secondly what are u doing on tsr since you are clearly alot older(not trying to be rude lol)
Original post by Anonymous
look I thought.u were a boy and secondly what are u doing on tsr since you are clearly alot older(not trying to be rude lol)

What makes you think I’m a boy?
And if you have a good look round you’ll find quite a few “older” people here too.
Do you think it’s only young people that study?
There are also quite a few who no longer study but carry on posting
And why are you hiding behind anon?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
What Pokemon is that?

Sounds like a rare one. o:
Reply 9
I love my parents because they are the best
Original post by h333
I love my parents because they are the best

I see how you twisted it! It does have an influence though. Because a mother is first love for a child.

Spoiler

Reply 11
Original post by MiszShortee786
I see how you twisted it! It does have an influence though. Because a mother is first love for a child.

Spoiler

Aww PRSOM sis x beautiful 😪 I agree! ❤️
She’s a lot like my Lamborghini

Spoiler

Original post by Kevin Hodge
She’s a lot like my Lamborghini

Spoiler

Yo've got a a Merc though- Still the same thing? :tongue:
Yo've got a a Merc though- Still the same thing? :tongue:

I actually have a VW Polo but close enough, right? :tongue:
Original post by h333
Aww PRSOM sis x beautiful 😪 I agree! ❤️

Its only when an individual becomes an orphan does one realise the true value a parent has in this world.

Spoiler

Original post by Kevin Hodge
I actually have a VW Polo but close enough, right? :tongue:

If it has the same horsepower and engine size as the Merc then why not? :h:

Spoiler

If it has the same horsepower and engine size as the Merc then why not? :h:

Spoiler

Only problem is that it’s been in the garage for repair for the past month :facepalm:
Reply 18
Its only when an individual becomes an orphan does one realise the true value a parent has in this world.

Spoiler

So true :frown: wise words. May Allah bless you x

Agree, really sad! Some people are so ungrateful nowadays. They have the time to talk to their friends but cbb holding 2 mins of convo with their parents calmly.

Spoiler

My mother died when I was 15 and I can tell you you're absolutely right. Nothing can ever replace a parent and I would give everything and do anything just to see her one last time.

Nothing can ever prepare you for the day you say goodbye for the last time, it's heart wrenching :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending