Student9456
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im 27 and 80% of all or my friends and family all have children and are married. I have a gf that iv been with for 3 years. I definitely want to get married to her and kids with one day. But just dont know if its the right time.
axc5
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you aren’t sure it’s the right time yet, it’s not something that you should jump into.

Marriage and kids are a huge commitment and they’re not something you should move towards just because everyone else is ready to.
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
do you actually want to become a dad or are you just wanting to jump on the bandwagon
Student9456
Rep:
?
(Original post by goggleyed)
do you actually want to become a dad or are you just wanting to jump on the bandwagon
I do want to become one im just not ready atm i think she is tho
Student9456
Rep:
?
(Original post by axc5)
If you aren’t sure it’s the right time yet, it’s not something that you should jump into.

Marriage and kids are a huge commitment and they’re not something you should move towards just because everyone else is ready to.
I want to become one day with her but i just think we both need more things in life to support our children more
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
No offense, but what's the point of this post if you know you're not ready and you're partner is. Don't understand what the dilemma is, unless your partner is pressurising you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.28%
No (175)
34.11%

Watched Threads