The Student Room Group

HELP!!!! I accidentally wrote the wrong date in the academic history section

Hello,

I submitted my grad application form through Cambridge's Grad Applicant Portal two weeks ago.

I have reviewed my application form many times, but I just find that the academic history section shows Feb 2017- June 2018 for My BA degree. It should be September 2015- June 2018.

I have no idea how I entered the wrong date, but the other supporting documents that I have submitted do not show the same mistake.

:eek:I am panicking right now. Please tell me who I should contact to correct this mistake. I NEVER EVER intended to give false information in my application. How should I explain this mistake??

Please give me some suggestions!! Thanks!
email whoever u got the letter from. and explain u didn't mean to make that mistake. just be honest. who knows it may not hv been ur error. good luck
Original post by RINGOMYZ

No drama, it's only a mistake, not a false claim. Everyone knows you can't do a first degree in a year. Give the department a call on Monday and speak to someone and/or send an email as well with the details.
Reply 3
Original post by Handel17
email whoever u got the letter from. and explain u didn't mean to make that mistake. just be honest. who knows it may not hv been ur error. good luck

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by threeportdrift
No drama, it's only a mistake, not a false claim. Everyone knows you can't do a first degree in a year. Give the department a call on Monday and speak to someone and/or send an email as well with the details.

Thanks a lot!! Should I call the admission office as well?
Original post by RINGOMYZ
Thanks a lot!! Should I call the admission office as well?

No harm, but if you sent it in 2 weeks ago, it should have progressed to the department by now, and it's the department that need to see the correction, not the GAO.
Reply 6
Original post by threeportdrift
No harm, but if you sent it in 2 weeks ago, it should have progressed to the department by now, and it's the department that need to see the correction, not the GAO.

I see, thanks again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending