The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing, Portsmouth 2018...any other potentials out there?

Hi all :smile:

I received my conditional offer from Portsmouth last month. Just sending a message to see who else is out there and waiting for their grades!

Ta muchly :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hi I’ve got an interview on the 7 th, how was your interview??
Thank you so much for the information. I hope it goes well for me. I am a bit nervous though😄
Great help indeed.👍
Did you write Maths and English test on the day?
Reply 4
No tests as you would have done the online one?
It’s just a presentation and tour for the morning, individual interviews in the afternoon :smile:
Original post by Wolfe5507
No tests as you would have done the online one?
It’s just a presentation and tour for the morning, individual interviews in the afternoon :smile:

Woou thank you, I really appreciate. Congratulations for securing a place, hope to seeing you in February 😀.
Thanks
Reply 6
Haha thanks! But I start in September 😄
Hi Wolfe, I received my offer on Saturday the 9th. Will be starting in January. Thanks for guiding me, but the question were different from yours.
Cheers😀
Reply 8
How long did it take for you to hear a reply after submitting the online test? I submitted the test last Friday but haven't heard anything with an interview offer
Reply 9
I completed my online test on the Saturday, heard back from them on the following Tuesday. But don’t worry, it may just be where they have a lot of them going through x
Is the interview more on a personal level or do they base it around the media? :smile:
Reply 11
Yes,
You can find some useful resources on the RCN website, they generally have up to date news articles and insights on there :smile:
hi i have interview in Portsmouth university nextweek for adult nursing.
will there be a group discussion?
or group interview?

thanksss
:smile:
Original post by Wolfe5507
Hi there :smile:

They will ask you why you applied to the University.
What qualities you could bring as a Nurse?
Why do you want to be a Nurse?
How would you involve the 6C’s in your practice?
They also give 2 scenarios....but they may differ from the ones I had.

Hope this helps! :smile:

did they ask you about the 2 scenarios that you watched and write something about it?>
Reply 14
Hi 🙂
No group interviews, just a presentation from them and a tour.
The individual interviews are generally done around half 11 onwards?
Hope this helps 😁
Please remember that sharing interview details is against the rules on TSR and can give others an unfair advantage
How many student nurses does Portsmouth take on?
Hi,
just came across your post.
Received my conditional offer in December, now just waiting for my results and starting in September 2018 :smile:
Reply 18
I'm starting in Sept 😃
Reply 19
Original post by NattaN
I'm starting in Sept 😃

Hi, I am just waiting for my results,then I start in September! Are you on fb???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending