abhinair3004
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What do you guys think of long distance relationships ? Relationships and Friendships with people you've never really met
Simbaneli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well considering that i was in a long distance relationship myself, i would say most of the time they are likely to end. However it all depends on how committed both of you are to the relationship. Personally i wouldn't recommend it but if you can work it out then good for you. And you cant really call sm1 you've never met a friend, can you now??. I personally tend to avoid any communication with pple i dont know. Hope this helps
abhinair3004
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Simbaneli)
Well considering that i was in a long distance relationship myself, i would say most of the time they are likely to end. However it all depends on how committed both of you are to the relationship. Personally i wouldn't recommend it but if you can work it out then good for you. And you cant really call sm1 you've never met a friend, can you now??. I personally tend to avoid any communication with pple i dont know. Hope this helps
Thanks for the input!
Lost_Izzy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you really want to be friends or in a relationship make sure they are fully trusting first, you don't want to get drawn it to a bad relationship. That aside, I would say communication is key, make time for each other so you can keep the relationship stable and alive. That's how I deal worth it
scienceishguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Commitment is the key for long distance relationships, if you want them to work. Talking on the phone and Skype etc can cause conversations to drop after a while. Also trust in the other person too, as you won’t know what’s happening at their end. It’s many different questions which are asked with long distance relationships...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.16%

Watched Threads